Opinion?

Deviant

I was wondering everyone's opinion on marijuana, I know we have plenty of supporters for legalization, I haven't seen many against. Please no flaming, just debate/state your opinion, mine is basically summarized in this song. I think marijuana should be legalized and controlled as alcohol is controled, age limits and no driving while under the influence.

Offbeat Bare-Ass by 311
Music: Sexton/Hexum/Wills; Lyrics: Hexum/Martinez

Any different people can apply to drop the funk
It's not a country club review board steady talkin junk
Many people would have it others go put and grab it
Some trip over toots and say fuck it I'm sunk
I put it in a limerick and kick the slick nick verbs
I am the one who scores the herb
When we're on the road P-Nut rolls it up
Throw me a joint on stage what's up
I will tell a cop that I know my fucking rights
And we can match wits all night for real
He said if I had nothing to hide
Then of course I wouldn't mind if he looked through our ride
Uh, no I'd really rather you didn't
And no we don't have guns hidden
We stood there for a while continue to decline
Firmly, I didn't lose my mind
I didn't let him break me he's just another human
Not a bit of shame in what we were doin' that day
He couldn't make us stay
We had our shit together
It don't matter whether
We sport the dread locks or a shaved head
Or if we have a sticker from the dead
I said a better verse rehearsed about the roughneck curse
Last week I keep an even keel and bow in place
And face the music every minute

Never could see my homey comin' till he passed
Funky gas by my way all the day I couldn't laugh
Oh by now I'm chill with it
Bare ass in my face I'm ok but Chad's like "Uh-uh no he isn't"
So I proceed to hear him get loose with the
Fartin' all over my face sometimes my tummy
He fucked with my flow although I thought it funny
I probably wouldn't care if I smoked more kind bud
But that wouldn't do me shit cuz then he'd fuck me more up
Crazy ill and chillin' rude but I'ze a real cool dude
He didn't believe the day would come when he would get his top
But then one day right in front of his face I got him
He looked over said "God damn get me some water"
The one time I hadn't wasted till I got mine
Smeared his nose with my armpit funk slime
So you get it the picture just how sick we were then
But before I jet "Hey yo Chad sniff my finger man"

I can see a lot of people who feel like I do
I can see a lot of people who feel like I don't
I go on step lightly even when I'm heavy
High jump the slump open up for the Revy Horton Heat
Sweet what am I displayin' forgot what I was saying
I know I must be laying a pipe you got a gripe
With the way I get high
Graffix bong sing along with a cry of a
Mandatory sentence for a crime with no victim
When everyone knows jail terms should be picked in
Order of the pain that they cause
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Until you violate the rights of another
Respect the space of your sister and your brother
The war on drugs may be well intentioned
But it falls fucking flat when you stop and mention
The overcrowded prisons where a rapists gets paroled
To make room for a dude who has sold
A pound of weed to me that's a crime
Here's to good people doin time y'all

Werbung:

JHoliday

Deviant said:
I think marijuana should be legalized and controlled as alcohol is controled, age limits and no driving while under the influence.

i agree totally, same view im sure.

ill be damned if i read anything thing under the 1st paragraph, too lllllloooooonnnnggggggg

Dirty

Well... All the people that get stoned and crash their cars and beat their wives make me think it should stay illegal! No reason to have those crazy stoned drivers on the road and puking on our sidewalks. Anything that makes you happy and hungry should be against the law!

sarcasim.

really though.. wont happen to soon.

NOthing gives the USA more money then war... and what is the longest running war?

'The Drug War"

read about it.

I am a supporter of the 100% unconditional end of Marijuana probations, full immediate release of all state and federal prisoners being jailed for any Cannabis related legal infraction, purging records of every American, and Foreign resident, or visitor ever convicted of any Cannabis related offences here or abroad.

Once the slate is clean we can begin to look at the history of this plant, and its social, medicinal, spiritual, and recreational uses throughout recorded history with an honest eye for truth, not the government sponsored ANTI DRUG collations that fork for federal grants as propaganda puppets spamming the "purported truth" of addiction, treatment, "gateway drug" act ect.

Next we kill all the lawyers. *oops, separate topic, my bad!

After a re-education of our political leaders and general population as a whole (think re writing every Modern American history book to include the history and end of Marijuana prohibition, right after the chapters on alcohol prohibition) We just need to get the bong..er Ball... rolling the right way:

GROW THAT SHIT
TAX THAT SHIT
SELL THAT SHIT
PASS THAT SHIT

If you want to know more about the true history of the actions that began all this please read this online book The Emperor Wears No Clothes http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html

I am a Cannabis Sacrament Minister, I am a Reverend in fact regrestered, and ordained. I am not a big fan of the Bible as a useable "rulebook" of useable LAW (sorry I feel the same about the Koran or any other historical religious document) but as a look into the past of human understanding and social development towards to equal and fair treatment for all humans with respect for each other, family, privacy, possessions they all have valuable passages. having said that please open your books to page 1, genesis something about the creation. little blurb about God made this, God made that, at one point he gets to the plants, he didn't say "most every" or "all of them except a few here and there" he said " every seed Bering plant" for who? that's right, you and me baby!

I am against excessive intoxication, I think abusing this plant is a tragedy. If you never had the chance to sample today's highbred cannabis plants you will notice how little is consumed, 1 pin joint of a cannabis cup winning strain will easily knock 4 average smokers stoned cold couchlocked for 2+ hours. higher Quality is a problem said our government, BULLSHIT it is a testament to mans love of this plant that we have created a strain that you only have to ingest .2 gram to get a nice buzz, or we could go back to smoking Guerilla grown Mexican brown with more broken seeds that bud and smoke 4' bongs polluting our lungs %10,000 more. The end of these laws is in sight, and I look forward to the day when I can call myself a Cannabis coinsure, instead of just a "religious practitioner" of sacramental cannabis.

DigitalSword

Personally I dont really care, I havent smoked a thing in my life(no joke) sure I drink soemtimes, you might even call me straight-edge but ive put too many friends and family in the ground due to the shit any smoking causes.

If I had it my way Id ban all smoking in public places but not ban smoking any substance. Its your life, so as your life is private also let your smoking be private.

Every-time I see a smoker(doesnt matter which)I just have an immediate feeling of pity for the person.

Hey you just smoked a jointor a cigaretteand hey you just lost a day off your life, good job. Not to mention the 2nd-hand smoke you let out just wasted 3 of mine, thanks alot.

But i'll hold no grudges, and i dont blame people. Most smoking is a subconscious addiction. But when people bitch and whine and complain about how they try to quit, thats the biggest hypocritical thing to say.

"So go do what you like
Make sure you do it wise
You may find out that your selfdoubt means nothing
was ever there
You can't go forcing something if it's just
not right"

|DS|

EMA

Me i'm not against...i just dont do it and i think it's stupid. I dont be hatin the people who do it.

If we end up legalizing marijuana we're going to end up legalizing meth,cocaine and all thhose other drugs..i think it's fucking stupid. I like how they have it now, legalized for medical use only.

I have never done marijuana and i never plan to. I dont care if othe people do it, it's their choice. Just dont be around me when you do it.

Deviant

I doubt we'd legalize meth, cocaine, or anything else because those drugs WILL kill you if you take to much and OD. Shit like meth and extasy are made of all different kinds of drugs in a lab anyways. They say pot is a gateway drug but I disagree because I know several people (including myself) that will smoke pot but won't take any other drugs.

EMA

still...i think it'd be stupid is they start selling that shit...i say health probs..it's okay. but thinking about it...it's better that it's sold in stores and stuff than people getting shot up on the street b/c they didn't get their money..either way i guess i dont really care b/c i won't ever do it...

keisorsoze

I grew up with all my friends around me smokin weed, I tried it a couple times and just did`nt like it. I could care less if it was legalized or not but I would love to see how high the taxes would be on it if it was......

Loudboy

i wouldn't smoke or drink as i think its kind of dumb. doesn't bother me at all that other people do it though. i'd rather not legalize weed, just my opinion on the matter.

LastManStanding

I'm against it and will always be. I'm a tax payer and people who sell it are breaking more than 1 law.

Most people that sell it are selling other drugs.

Starting to smoke it more than likely well get you to do other drugs. Even if it's once.

If you have to carry a gun to do your job and you're not Police or the Military than you are a bad guy. I have no room in my world for bad guys. We drop bombs on bad guys.

You can't tell me it good for you and you can't tell me that it's ok to drive after you do it.

For me smoking weed is not like downloading a song. People lose their lives because because of weed. Anything that is this dangerous should never be legal. Not even for terminally ill people.

eggs

if you make your post shorter i would read it
but since its so long im gonna reply to the first sentance.
im not a user ( i get sick to my stomach if i smell it burning or dry)
but i support making it legal because the tobbacco industry needs
a good formatable adversary and besides
too many people are gettin caught with it right now
going to jail making us tax payers pay out the ass to keep them up
just make it legal and clean up the shit of societys flaws.

Werbung: