Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffles

• 111111111111111YourGay111111111111111

• Total voters
Werbung:

MagicOPromotion

home-made pancakes are good, but take a while compared to the others, especially with a large family like mine. They are delicious.

Belgium Waffles dont fill you up that much and I shant have potato waffles for breakfast.

My preferred breakfast is just Toast with butter and marmite.
_______
=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

Liekthis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

Marmite (pronounced [ˈmɑː(r)maɪt]) is the name given to two similar food spreads, a British version produced in the United Kingdom and South Africa and the other in New Zealand. Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewing, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

The British version of the product is a sticky, dark brown paste with a distinctive, powerful flavour, which is extremely salty and savoury with umami qualities, somewhat comparable to soy sauce. This distinctive taste is reflected in the British company's marketing slogan: "Love it or hate it." It is similar to the Australian Vegemite and Swiss Cenovis.

The distinctive product was originally British, but a version with a noticeably different taste has been manufactured in New Zealand since 1919, and this is the dominant version in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands.

The image on the front of the British jar shows a "marmite" (pronounced [/maʀmit/]), a French term for a large, covered earthenware or metal cooking pot.[1] The British Marmite was originally supplied in earthenware pots, but since the 1920s has been sold in glass jars that approximate the shape of such pots.[2] A thinner version in squeezable plastic jars was introduced in March 2006.

Fuck off.

Werbung: