• Waffles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 111111111111111YourGay111111111111111

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Liekthis

Lolumad ? ? ?

Look at the post where the guy first brought up Marmite, his location is England. Now look at the excerpt from Wiki that I posted, see those bold letters? Ok now... I wish for you to read the start of the sentence witch you quoted, yes the important piece you left out.

Think before you post and if you're still unsure do some research ( yes reading is involved ), this works outside of the internet as well. Do that and it will help make you look less like a jackass.

Jordan B

You do a mighty fine job of looking like a jackass anyway, and there is only room for 1 on this site. The position has been filled as far as I can see.

What does Marmite mean to you anyway ? Nothing. That's what.

It's always been considered something of a kiwi icon, I don't really care anyway. Shush.

Liekthis

My preferred breakfast is just Toast with butter and marmite.

That guy is from England he origanly brought up Marmite before I had any clue what the stuff was. Here is my response...

I had to wiki marmite, it discribed it as a salty soy sauce paste. wtf...

Here is where you step in with your douchebaggyness stating that I am wrong.

Marmite = New Zealand.

You = Fail.

Now I back my post up with facts and a link to the facts..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

Marmite (pronounced [ˈmɑː(r)maɪt]) is the name given to two similar food spreads, a British version produced in the United Kingdom and South Africa and the other in New Zealand. Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewing, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

The British version of the product is a sticky, dark brown paste with a distinctive, powerful flavour, which is extremely salty and savoury with umami qualities, somewhat comparable to soy sauce. This distinctive taste is reflected in the British company's marketing slogan: "Love it or hate it." It is similar to the Australian Vegemite and Swiss Cenovis.

The distinctive product was originally British, but a version with a noticeably different taste has been manufactured in New Zealand since 1919, and this is the dominant version in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands.

The image on the front of the British jar shows a "marmite" (pronounced [/maʀmit/]), a French term for a large, covered earthenware or metal cooking pot.[1] The British Marmite was originally supplied in earthenware pots, but since the 1920s has been sold in glass jars that approximate the shape of such pots.[2] A thinner version in squeezable plastic jars was introduced in March 2006.

Fuck off.

Two weeks later... you respond with a quote from my quote that was chopped up and missing information. I underlined what you left out in your quote above.

but a version with a noticeably different taste has been manufactured in New Zealand since 1919, and this is the dominant version in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands.

lolumad ? ? ?

I then explain myself and pointed out the facts and even tried to give you some helpfull advice.

Look at the post where the guy first brought up Marmite, his location is England. Now look at the excerpt from Wiki that I posted, see those bold letters? Ok now... I wish for you to read the start of the sentence witch you quoted, yes the important piece you left out.

Think before you post and if you're still unsure do some research ( yes reading is involved ), this works outside of the internet as well. Do that and it will help make you look less like a jackass.

You then shrug eveything off and presume to call me a jackass instead of manning up and admitting that you are wrong.

You do a mighty fine job of looking like a jackass anyway, and there is only room for 1 on this site. The position has been filled as far as I can see.

What does Marmite mean to you anyway ? Nothing. That's what.

It's always been considered something of a kiwi icon, I don't really care anyway. Shush.

I am sorry I had to put this all together so you could understand, I had to clear things up a bit. You were actualy right one time in this thread. Marmite means shit to me, but someone saying that I am wrong when clearly I am not doesn't fly.

Werbung: