party in NC

For those that live in NC or would actually drive here would you like to have a party in Charlotte?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe for suxor LOL

• Total voters
Hay Im goin to charlotte after all!!!

in august '06 for a famly reunion

Providence country club?

fo whoever is running the show: reserve a confrence room, and get the tables+ chairs set up, or check rental rates. get everyone who says they are coming to put up atleast 30 days in advance so you can put deposits down and its not all out of your pocket. (I have done several live spades tourneys out of hotels with an internet group and have been through the setup)

Werbung:

mop

im pretty sure that once you get into steam in offline mode you can just connect to it like a normal internet game.. i have a few computer hooked up to my wireless and i can play lan game through them all

JHoliday

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Hay Im goin to charlotte after all!!!

in august '06 for a famly reunion

Providence country club?

fo whoever is running the show: reserve a confrence room, and get the tables+ chairs set up, or check rental rates. get everyone who says they are coming to put up atleast 30 days in advance so you can put deposits down and its not all out of your pocket. (I have done several live spades tourneys out of hotels with an internet group and have been through the setup)

fuck yea!!!!! a spades tourney!!!!!!!

man i havent played spades in awhile

Swearengen

Any clues on hotel, motel, holiday inn?? Accomodations for 30 in that city gonna be available??

If I'm spending the weekend, I'd like to know at least 1/2 you boneheads are planning on takin some form of a shower.

That conference room (or whatever we get) would be rank otherwise.

DiLLa

you kno i was gonna say something...but i dont wanna get myself in trouble ...

p.s. yeh im sure your boyfriend would love that

Werbung: