pittsburgh steelers fans!!!

Werbung:

Deviant

Fuck the browns. ntc2687@sru.edu . Me, Moneyshot, Bundy, and Smokey are the top Steelers fans in this bitch though since we're from da 'burgh, you can be 5th though Lizard :twisted:

DigitalSword

Steelers=Suck
Browns will win this season and Braylan is gonna womp all over your ass, you sold your best player in the off-season way to go.

|DS|

Deviant

Please say you're not talking about Burres? He's a piece of trash. Ward is a much better receiever and one of the most underrated receivers in the league. Burres had the talent, but his attitude is shit and he plays for the Giants now because of it.

LastManStanding

Steelers = Suck

GO Browns.

Ban wagon people piss me off. lol.

Go Buckeyes.
Go Indians.
Go Cavaliers.
Hocky sucks. If it was good Cleveland would have a team.

Thats how I roll.

If you haven't figured out I'm from Ohio you're dumb. lol

Deviant

Your Browns are so awesome that they moved to Baltimore. The rivalry isn't even the same as it was years ago, we probably hate baltimore more because that's were Rat Model (How the hell do you spell it?) is. I remember playin the Browns in the playoffs and we hung a dummy of Vinny Testaverde from a crane. That's how we roll.

P.S. What the fuck made you bring up band wagons?

LastManStanding

Most people don't like teams unless they are winning.

If you are from a state you had better go for a team in that state. If not then your a band wagon person.

ie From Tennessee and not a Titan fan. I hate Tennessee also.

Intro

LastManStanding said:
If you are from a state you had better go for a team in that state. If not then your a band wagon person.

I think you've got it backwards.

And the term you are actually searching for is "front-runners". The bandwagon folks are those who cheer for the home team only or the team that everyone else is pulling for in the big games. Front-runners are the ones that get on a team's nuts when they start doing really good, even though they gave a shit about them three weeks earlier.

DigitalSword

Dev, your right about vinny and even couch were good for maybe all 5 of their completions and thats about it but this season i truly think were gonna get you guys good.

and yes i was referring to buress, yes ward is a great reciever and then there was the bus but buress had all around potential with that shiny new quarterback of yours, he was tall, fast and constantly made clutch plays im really sad you guyts let him go but its a hard kcock life i guess.

But now weve got Akron and Michigans finest

hot damn I cant wait for this game.

yellow towel this! *apply image of middle-finger here*

|DS|

Deviant

Well DS, I guess we'll just see who comes out on top this year. You forget that your defense is sub par and I doubt you have enough weapons on offense to thwart our defense. Our secondary isn't as weak as it used to be, and so far your offensive cooridinator hasn't been able to use his weapons very effectively :twisted:

Werbung: