pittsburgh steelers fans!!!

LizardKing

dont call me no bandwagoner! i bleed steel! my dad and his side of the family are from pittsburgh and then he joined the military and raised me from infant to be a steelers fan. the steelers have always been great in my opinion even in our few bad years. ben, is not a shiny qb, i personally think he sucks and tommy maddox should play, the bus is just amazing at his age and he will get the ball lots this year without duce, even though ward is holding out, he will be there when gameday arrives, steelers dont negiotate contracts if a player is still under one, ward is a great player and person and he will be there, he is just voicing that he is the stud there and should be paid more. just like owens. i got a lot i could talk about that guy, and most of it is good. lol. our o line is looking good from camp and we will just see how bad they whoop the eagles 2nite in preseason baby!

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

It should be a good game tonight. I am an Eagles fan (comes from growing up near Philly) and I just want to say there is no comparison between Hines Ward's situation and TO's. The reason there is no comparison is this....Hines Ward is a hard working, underrated receiver who is getting paid way less than he deserves, and is one of the best blocking wide receivers ever to play in the NFL. TO is one of those guys who give all football players a bad name. I will admit, I was hoping that Owens was going to be a different guy in Philly, and last year I was really encouraged with the way McNabb and Owens worked together, and I was extremly impressed by the way Owens came back for the Super Bowl. Ever since the SB, I have been embarrassed that TO is an Eagle. Also, I have mad respect for Bill Cowher and how he has coached the Steelers over the years. That being said, I HOPE WE KICK YOUR ASSES TONIGHT!. :!:

LizardKing

first 12 secs, pittsburgh intercepts the ball for a touchdown, philly punts the ball, pittsburgh returns punt for touchdown, philly scores touchdown, philly kicks off, pittsburgh retuns kickoff for touchdown, do you guys know that this is the first time ever a team has done that? PITTSBURGH ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

here is what i have to say about TO. TO needs more money, he is one of the best in the league and he isnt gettin paid for it. If you think back to when Larry Brown, previous coach of the detriot pistons, terminated his 5 year contract after 2 years and not only did he get paid money to leave detriot by detriot, he also got more money when he went to the knicks. he was already one of the highest paid coaches. it is because he is an authority figure that no one cares, but because TO isnt, TO gets all the shit talk and it makes for good ratings.

DigitalSword

But its the fact he doesnt deserve the respect a coach does, he is a player.....

he dissed his entire team, even skipped a kids charity function.

Hes a dirtbag.

|DS|

Deviant

LMS I know what a fucking bandwagon is, where do you come off sayin that we're hopping on the band wagon? I've been a Steelers fan since I started to watch football in 1st grade. Hell, I had an old Terry Bradshaw jersey that used to be my favorite shirt to wear. Don't bring up this bandwagon shit when you don't have a clue who you're talking to.

MeanMugginFool

MoneyBags said:
wait wait wait ... who was the only team to beat you last year in reg season... oh now i remember the ravens :D

And then the Ravens did so well in the playoffs....oh wait, thats right, you guys missed the playoffs...lol

Werbung:

LizardKing

OMG, the steelers almost went for the "cycle" last nite!!! intercepted TD, return TD, punt TD, rushing TD, passing TD, field goal, and about 6 inches from a safety, if they could have gotten that, that would have been the most amazing preseason game ever, shit one of the best games ever :p

we scored 3 touchdowns with our starting offense and defense... we are destined for great things this year especially with the return of ward!!!