pittsburgh steelers fans!!!

Werbung:

MoneyBags

yeah the steeler raven games are the best.....and you all are forgetting why the steelers were so good last year.... the ravens hurt maddox.. which was the best thing that could have ever happened for the steelers

MoneyShot

I have been a fan of the steelers sine they beat dallas the second time. I cannot remember much before that, but it was a superbowl, my parents had a party. I can see these guys doing it to whoever this year. There is too much good about the team. I am betting that we are going to be playing a bunch of close games and even losing a few.

Referencing the pittsburgh / buffalo game last year shows our secondary players are no joke either. The bills were in playoff contention, and on a 6 game wining streak. The steelers had secured homefield advantage and did not want to risk any injuries.

Drew Bledsoe summed up Buffalos loss the best:

`Pretty angry. ... I'm a little bit in shock,'' said red-eyed quarterback, Drew Bledsoe. ``The bottom line is if we can't beat them with their backups on the field, then we probably don't deserve to be in.''

I am expecting alot of no name players to be out there this year. Cowher has a winning team he needs to continue building it. [/url]

Werbung:

LastManStanding

Dev I was just pushing your buttons man. I have to, I'm a Browns fan. I just want to remind you that the Browns still own the overall winning record vs the Steelers. Thank you Jim Brown.