player names

Veritas

there are so many diff names in cs/cz world and some of their meanings more obvious then others.
i was wondering if anyone had any interesting stories behinf their names or what they mean.
i play by "Veritas et Aequitas" wich is latin for truth and justice/equality pretty much. i got mine from that movie boondock saints. i used to play by [smallville]chloe wich is a show and a character from the show, cause all my friends and i used to play under [smallville] tag. I got bored of everone thinking i was a girl or gay or shit like that so i changed..
let me know what some of those names come from and their meanings..
peace

Werbung:

aurora

Aurora borealis=northen lights (Latin)

i hear that name in a neil young song
"aurora borealis the ice sky at night..." i didnt knew the mining of that so i made a serch till i found the pictures of the northen lights.

Puppet

Puppet means Puppet.....one of them there thingys you have strings on or you put your hand up it's ass and make it talk. Sounds like it's time for the horse video!!!!!!!

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Well, I really dont need to explain mine. But for those of you who live in a hole; Curry is a spice and theres so many different varieties of foods with curry nowadays. The latter part of the name {in a hurry} rhymed so I thought it sounded "1337."

P.S. If your in nyc, there is also a restaurant name "Curry in a Hurry"

medic232

my old nickname was medic, but once i got into my paramedic class I changed it to eXistnece... jsut cause th X looks cool... and medic got old, and once I got better I wanted a fresh look... and I"M SO FUCKING SEXY. ahuh! bitches...

CuRRyINaHuRRy

medic232 said:
my old nickname was medic, but once i got into my paramedic class I changed it to eXistnece... jsut cause th X looks cool... and medic got old, and once I got better I wanted a fresh look... and I"M SO FUCKING SEXY. ahuh! bitches...
Medic is cool...sort of reminds me of the orginal Unreal tournament taunt: MEDICC !!!

EMA

Puppet said:
Puppet means Puppet.....one of them there thingys you have strings on or you put your hand up it's ass and make it talk. Sounds like it's time for the horse video!!!!!!!

does taht mean you have something stuck up your ass?

To answer the question...ALphaema was my name when i first started playing CS, on the server tho it's Ema_da_Cowgurl......well as you know i'm from texas....i'll just leave it at that...

Deviant

Deviant - One not of the norm.

Old school aliases:

Sgt. Baker - Awesome Primus song
Sp0nt@n30us C0mbust!0n - Was listening to Pardon Me by Incubus while trying to figure out a name.

MeanMugginFool

Much like Deviant, my name came from something I was listening to at the time. Mean Muggin is a song by Xzibit, and at the time I often looked like a fool while playing CZ, therefore MeanMugginFool came into being. I used to play under the name BEWARE! Criminal after the Incubus song of the same name, because I started playing CZ a lot right around the same time I saw Incubus and Ben Kweller live. Incubus is one of my all time favorite bands

Satan

well there is no real story behind mine, my name used to be Satan's Asshole but do to CAL in 1.6 i had to change it to just satan, and thats how it came to be. :twisted:

Veritas

thanks but keep 'em coming yall.
id like to know how physical got his name and whats it mean. every time i play with him i think he is drunk off his ass. also what does ponti mean? how did u get ur name unner?
i am sure i sound like an idiot asking all this but still.
peace yall

Werbung:

RaNcid

rancid - i liked the hardcore appeal of that word. It suits my experiences and my tattooed ass. also, I started out when you didn't have an option to use a mic (you couldn't) so i just wanted to fit in with the boys and not get the attention girls do. now i like the attention so its cool.