player names

Dirty

Dirty --- been my nick name for about 12 years... for obvious reasons, I am honest. So people call me a pervert, they are just shelled in and wont say what they feel so they call me Dirty. When it comes down to it though, I am a good guy, take care of my own and I am very loving and have compassion for all people that deserve it... Like 1% of the entire population on Earth!

If you can find cheaper pussy, FUCK IT!

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Dirty said:
Dirty --- been my nick name for about 12 years... for obvious reasons, I am honest. So people call me a pervert, they are just shelled in and wont say what they feel so they call me Dirty. When it comes down to it though, I am a good guy, take care of my own and I am very loving and have compassion for all people that deserve it... Like 1% of the entire population on Earth!

If you can find cheaper pussy, FUCK IT!

DUDEEE 1% is a LOT !!!!! :shock: :p

DiLLa

my name used to be D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F that lookd wack tho...then i chnged it to DiLLigaF....

reason behind the quotes was each letter means something....

Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck :)

every1 always calld me dilla

so i chnged it to dilla...

alias:

ajs23
x'd...like jfk u got x'd off the list

Puppet

DiLLa said:
reason behind the quotes was each letter means something....
Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck :)

That's some funny shit. See, that's the punx attitude right there. You thought you got in the clan because of your skills!!!!

Veritas

RaNcid said:
rancid - i liked the hardcore appeal of that word. It suits my experiences and my tattooed ass. also, I started out when you didn't have an option to use a mic (you couldn't) so i just wanted to fit in with the boys and not get the attention girls do. now i like the attention so its cool.

yeah rancid,
i know a few girls that play and for the most part they like to stay off the mic and keep unisex names just to keep things low key.
i remember when my name was [smallville]chloe and i didnt have a mic i constantly got asked for trist and hit on...was so gay.

LizardKing

veritas, i never see fatness on the board but i was with him when he created that name. its from a recording label Fat Wreck Chords and they make punk compliation cds called physical fatness

DiLLa

Intoxicated said:
dont lie dilla, you used to be anf | dilla or something like that

lmao holy shit u remember that?!

but see that was just a tag i made up as well... lol anf was anti noob forces...

i took it off because ppl kept askn me to join ...uhh yeh sorry its not real

Werbung: