Power Leveling.. Good Or Evil?

MooCowMan

Since this new mode Snowball Fight has been out, people have been power leveling like crazy. I am guilty myself of doing this to see how much exp. you actually get. Is this as bad as hacking and glitching? Exploiting a feature in the game?

I will not say how to do it since I am opposed to it after I tried it. You get around 2500 exp/gp.. Kinda lame considering you're not really playing the game.. I'm against power leveling. What do you guys think?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i agree...i played sometimes the snowball fight..but i never did that...in fact...i never knew the players could do that..but..i oppose to that...

Roger117

Evil. Why would you waste 30 minutes cheating your way to 2000EXP+ rather that make 1000EXP+ the legit way and also the enjoyable way.

NSXTypeR

Its pointless. Most people do it because they are to lazy or immature to play normal to move up like they are ment to. I don't see why anyone would even try snowball fight, Its a war game not a kids game, ment for bullets not snowballs but that my opinon. sorry if i offend anyone.

Roger117

Its pointless. Most people do it because they are to lazy or immature to play normal to move up like they are ment to. I don't see why anyone would even try snowball fight, Its a war game not a kids game, ment for bullets not snowballs but that my opinon. sorry if i offend anyone.

Quote from a war in Russia in winter: "Hey John, you run up the wall and throw snowballs at the wall, and I'll revive you. *John frozen*, Bang, save. *John drops on the floor dead*. Stupid EXP glitchers.

Panda

Stupid and pointless...If some noobs went and powerleveled to some 'pro-looking' rank, they weren't any better than they were before as noobs. They just have guns that they probably don't even know how to use.

MooCowMan

Stupid and pointless...If some noobs went and powerleveled to some 'pro-looking' rank, they weren't any better than they were before as noobs. They just have guns that they probably don't even know how to use.

Werd.. I've seen so many high-ranked noobs and It gets extremely annoying.

Btw.. we have really close CA characters lol

GaidenGunz

Lol this is how i power level:

create a room with a password then me and my buddies power level eachother. my friend is top ranked only cuz of power leveling...and he hacks a lil bit if he feels like it. Im not exactly against power leveling because its ACTUALLY helped me.

Werbung: