Power Leveling.. Good Or Evil?

LordNor

Can you get banned for power leveling? You're technically playing legit, just not playing right.

Nexon has stated that they are banning people who do this. It is cheating just like glitching and hacking. You're taking advantage of something that you're not supposed to, plain and simple.

And to the person that said they have a friend who did it and hacks a little... That's just such a shame. You'd be better off exposing that person and finding a new friend. Hacking doesn't make you a better player, it actually makes you a worse player when it comes to the real thing. Anyone that does that does it because they can't hang with the people that are truly good.

Werbung:

DarkLink

Seriously, power leveling is for the weak. -.- Same as hacking. I personally know some nice ways to power level, (Not only the Snowball Fights.) but after I tried it once, it was kind of pointless. Boring as hell and you get a risk at being banned. Not worth it.

JuanchoVilla

I just started playing again. Not sure what you guys mean by power leveling but I was playing snowball fight and this guy was shooting snowballs from inside a wall. Idk if he was hacking or what but he would pop out to hit u with a shovel after he froze you.

MooCowMan

I just started playing again. Not sure what you guys mean by power leveling but I was playing snowball fight and this guy was shooting snowballs from inside a wall. Idk if he was hacking or what but he would pop out to hit u with a shovel after he froze you.

He was glitching most likely, but power leveling does involve Snowball fight.. I'm really surprised you found one of the few snowball fights with no power leveling.

Naidar

OK

There is a big difference between hacking and glitching this is glitching should permently suspend their account just like hacking:D
Who ever wants to power lvl just wants to rank up which is BAd!!!
Shame on them!!!

Stepsoft

lol i think that nexon is thinking to much event like games but i do like how their thinking in new modes cuz i like want new game modes to get a fresh games n stuff like cs
i played snowball but i dont know how it powerlevels i dont rlly wanna know cuz i still wont do it but i dont mind knowing just for info purposes

LordNor

Well it looks like there were a lot of people that didn't care that nexon said it was evil... now they're crying because they got demoted...

Werbung: