Pre-Game Ritual?

leroy182

First i throw a baseball as hard as i can to the brick wall outside then I grab a 1 liter of mountain dew hook up my stereo and put slipknot and dope on with the first dong DIE MF DIE.

Werbung:

rocktrns

First i throw a baseball as hard as i can to the brick wall outside then I grab a 1 liter of mountain dew hook up my stereo and put slipknot and dope on with the first dong DIE MF DIE.

Well you should try to refrain yourself from drinking because then you might have to get up to go to the bathroom.

E

Elite SEAL

Well you should try to refrain yourself from drinking because then you might have to get up to go to the bathroom.

true, true, I hate it when I need to do anything during a game, I try to find a place to hide momentarily, but people always seem to find you...sucks.

rocktrns

true, true, I hate it when I need to do anything during a game, I try to find a place to hide momentarily, but people always seem to find you...sucks.

Yeah You cant hide anywhere in junkflea.,but the best place to leave and take a break would be snow valley just hide somewhere in the underground base.

Srgt D

Before my vacation, to prepare for Combat Arms, I would clean my room so that I wouldn't have any disturbing distractions while I was playing. Right before playing, I would drink a lot of water and then pee. ^_^

Then I'd play for about 3 hours, go outside and stretch, and play for another 1.5 hours. :\

E

Elite SEAL

Before my vacation, to prepare for Combat Arms, I would clean my room so that I wouldn't have any disturbing distractions while I was playing. Right before playing, I would drink a lot of water and then pee. ^_^

Then I'd play for about 3 hours, go outside and stretch, and play for another 1.5 hours. :\

you clean your room before playing CA? weird. That's a lot of playing -4 n' a half hours,lol, thats about what I play for some days

Werbung: