Pre-Game Ritual?

Werbung:

Love

I usually hit the (cannabis) club up every week, pick up a half zip each week.

Last few days I've been havin Strawberry Diesel and Bubba Kush, White widow today. :]
Usually after two bowls out of a 16mm bowl, or some salad. (Ground up mixed strains)

I smoke to joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more. (Literally. I smoke at least an eighth a day to myself.)

MEDICALI!

MooCowMan

I usually hit the (cannabis) club up every week, pick up a half zip each week.

Last few days I've been havin Strawberry Diesel and Bubba Kush, White widow today. :]
Usually after two bowls out of a 16mm bowl, or some salad. (Ground up mixed strains)

I smoke to joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more. (Literally. I smoke at least an eighth a day to myself
.)

MEDICALI!

Epic song :D

Welcome back man.

Love

Roger, do your research BEFORE you judge a PLANT.
Cannabis is A PLANT.
I'd assume you're a catholic/christian, thus being, line 29 of the bible clearly states:

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

Not to mention, there's not one documented death CAUSED BY THE USE OF MARIJUANA. IT'S A PROVEN RELIEVER. Hopefully to be legal by 2010 in California.

You know legalization needs to happen when it's easier for a kid to get marijuana than a lighter.

Epic song :D

Welcome back man.

Gotta love The Toyes.

spuznick242

I just adjust my seat hight, position my keyboard square in front of me, the mouse bad 3 1/4 in. right of the keyboard and the mouse dead center on all axis. then I tilt the screen back about 3.5 degrees so I have a clear view, turn the speeker volume all the way up and turn the volume control on the PC to 3, then finally position the chair so my arms are bent slightly at the elbows as to avoid hurting myself while gaming. lol

E

Elite SEAL

woah rocky calm down lol

lolz, yea. I like to eat before I play, I'll like eat a sandwich or some other kind of food. I also plug in my pwnage headphones and play some melee matches and hear noobs cry about me "hacking" cause I could hear them coming behind them. Lol -

Me:dude -I'm fking using headphones!
Noob:wdf, you hack!!
Me:hmmm...I'm standing on a wood surface, and I hear "bonk" "bonk" "bonk" behind me -"OH!! NO!! its not a person!

lmao

Werbung: