Protect your steam account!

Puppet

I won't be playing on the server until Steam fixes my account. Somebody got on AIM to me and claimed to be Deviant wanting to borrow my steam account so that he could use my steam on one computer and his buddy could use Deviant's on the other computer. I said to him "Prove to me that you're Deviant" to which he responded "Nipples". That was all I needed to hear. The peckerhead wasn't Deivant and he is probably reading this post and having a good laugh (dickhead). He stole my account and changed the password and changed the email address associated with it. I have Steam looking into it for me. They told me to be patient......argggghhhhh!!!!! DON'T EVER GIVE OUT YOUR STEAM TO ANYONE!!!!

Werbung:

DiLLa

thats really weird bc i just askd the pretend jut yesterday if he was using his friends acct again and he said no bc some1 hackd it i dunno thats just weird to me :/ sorry that shit happened

{Iceman}

That sucks man, I'm always afraid that someone's going to hack my account, but that's the worst way. Hope steam gives the perpetrator a steaming pile of sh*t.

Ice

Puppet

This is encouraging. I googled this "my steam account was stolen" and found a couple of people that it took a month to get steam to fix the problem. Screw that. If I don't hear from them by the time I get back from Canada next week then I'm buying a new Platinum pack. If you're reading this you little prick, I hope your friggin teeth abcess. Nah, fark it. I hope you accidentally walk in front of a bus. No I don't want you dead silly. I want you immobilized for life. It'll give you time to think this over you little prick.

LizardKing

pup, check the player stats for ur steam id and see if a name pops up on our servers, its worth a shot, and also what the aim name that took the id?

slick

Nope. Noone used his ID on our server. I know I couldnt wait for a month....aahhhhh fuck that 30 bux or whatever the game costs now.
Will you have any problems changing your account in CZL? I hope not.

Good luck anyway.

Puppet

I hadn't really thought about CAL/CZL. I need to do a mock change when I get home to see if it will allow me to. I'm thinking tonight I will create a new account and pay again. I have already gotten more than the cost out of this game so doing it again is no big deal. However, it will mean that I have no admin until Omni gets around to adding my new steam on Punx and DG adds me to LO3. Ahhh, I wish they would just fix it.

Defender

Dude...this sucks. I never give out my steam password to anyone on the web..F that.

I guess I have to help you now..bah! Doesn't the IP address get logged when people connect?

Also once steam does fix this you can sell one of the accounts. Hey...I might take it. I need a second one for my kids anyways.

So should I ban your steam id?

Werbung:

Puppet

Whoever has it probably knows I have full admin. I say perma ban my old steam and we'll clean everything up later. But before you ban it, strip it of all admin rights so that in case we clean up the ban list, this person doesn't come back with rights. Good bye all.....perma banned again!!!!!! LOL