Protect your steam account!

Werbung:

Satan

HA. thats how puppet go so god damn good these past few weeks, someones been doing the killin for him lol. On a serious note, Puppet thats sucks dude, hurry back with a new steam id so i can HS you some more.

Dirty

wow.. you got owned by nipples...

well hope you get your shit back or some new shit. did this person have time to ban anyone or do anything with it?

Casualty

nobody has connected using his id except him

jsut for the record his uses is at 95, and it has been since he let me knwo this happened, i looked first thing

Puppet

Well, Deathgrip did for me last night what I will NEVER do for anyone ever again. He gave me access to his Steam account. I think it's pretty cool that he knows he can trust me. It isn't the same though without admin. I was thinking that I didn't care about losing admin for a few weeks but I forgot about reserved slots. OMG!!!!!! I can't stand what you guys have to live through to get on the Punx server.

Anywho, Deathgrip is the coolest for helping me out. Any of you fools want to buy his steam account from me? :lol:

Joking DG, kudos to you for tracking me down and making the offer.

Puppet

Well, I just got an email from Steam saying that they fixed my account. I'm at work so I have no way to check this out right now, but I am real excited about the idea of not getting kicked anymore for slot reservations. Now all I have to worry about is that Omni already killed my admin :oops:

EMA

aww booo hoooo puppet...lol..well it's good that they fixed it...now you dont have to spend a shit ton of money for another one.

Werbung:

JHoliday

Puppet said:
Well, I just got an email from Steam saying that they fixed my account. I'm at work so I have no way to check this out right now, but I am real excited about the idea of not getting kicked anymore for slot reservations. Now all I have to worry about is that Omni already killed my admin :oops:

well....i think if he killed ur admin he prolly killd the reserve slot as well :roll:

ill check it out later tonight, u kno... aduse my admin on u, for testing purposes only :idea: