Public apology

G

Sorry for the other night, I made a huge mistake and I apologize for what i said and I know i dont deserve any respect for what i have done

Werbung:

DiLLa

sorry apology not accepted...
Trigger Happy said:
What ever i say you guys are going to side with omni beacuse he is the biggest faggot i've ever seen, i asked him for a favor and he turns on me i thought we were cool im mad cool with the other people on the site except for puppet, but nonetheless OMNI IS A DICK SUCKIN CUNT THAT LIKES TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS WHILE IN JAIL and guess what im on my way out cuz most of the PUNX guys are gay anyway cause they ban you for stupid shit and nobody can stand half of them drama queens, PLAYING ON PUNX IS LIKE BEING IN A DRAMATIC PLAY EVERY ONE IS A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN THEY CAN TK YOU BUT IF YOU TK BACK THEY BAN YOU and thats why when i get my servers i PROMISE NOT TO BE AS GAY AS PUNX IS AND ITS DRAMA QUEENS

I want to see a "I'm sorry video" with you sucking John Holme's rotting cock while Dr Ruth takes you from behind with a 18" strap on brand crecent wrench holding a sign that reads :

"If only the people at PuNx would do me this good" that was writen with the blood of your mothers favorite cat, posted on google video with your screen name, real name, and any information we might need to take out credit cards or car loans in your name.\

if you did that, then I would be on your side. If not? GTFO

Werbung:

Shadoutsu

stephan seigal woulda kicked ya'lls asses in the past, but now hes just an old fart without respect...... but he was the bomb in under siege