Public apology

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
I want to see a "I'm sorry video" with you sucking John Holme's rotting cock while Dr Ruth takes you from behind with a 18" strap on brand crecent wrench holding a sign that reads :

"If only the people at PuNx would do me this good" that was writen with the blood of your mothers favorite cat, posted on google video with your screen name, real name, and any information we might need to take out credit cards or car loans in your name.\

if you did that, then I would be on your side. If not? GTFO

....dude, you need to get outta the house man....gross

Werbung:

keisorsoze

Why does everyone come back and apologize a few days later? I've been around a long time and have seen alot of these kinds of posts. I'll give all the new people here a heads up, if you ever get to the point where you need to be a dick to any of the admins, especially omni (please don't ban me for not capitalizing the o), do this,

Erase PuNx out of your favorites and play at other servers for a week, then when you realize how fucking good you have it and how much fun you have at punx you will be singing another tune........

Swearengen

Trigger Happy said:
Sorry for the other night, I made a huge mistake and I apologize for what i said and I know i dont deserve any respect for what i have done

You gotta be shittin me. You say all that crap and call it a "mistake".

When you grow up (I'm allowing you the benefit of eventually maturing) you will realize that taking things as far as you did makes it IMPOSSIBLE to be forgiven or forgotten. Get lost. OR, face up to things like a MAN and take a good beating for your disrespect (I volunteer my right fist followed shortly by my right foot). No one with as shitty attitude as you ever gets through life without many asskickings---hope you live long and continue talking loud---a guy like me is DEFINITELY in your near future.

eggs

big mistake bro
the words u spoke with
and the passion u put into them
didnt seem like a mistake
if it was a mistake you would have stopped early
but a continual defiance.
i dont buy it
i am open to giving you another chance
but some short ass post saying
"uh i um... fucked up sry?"
nah dont cut it

Ind3lible

When I was just a baby my mame told me, "Son
Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns"
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die....

Defender

I usually like to give people the chance to apologize. However that's a pretty lame apology if I ever saw it. When a dick is short and sweet it just doesn't satisfy....you gotta have length and girth bro...your shit is like Mini-Me on coke.

At least you made the attempt and maybe it's a start. If you make it another week here I will be shocked. I think your intentions is to get your own servers and then leave PuNx and pray that you get some players. imho you have no intention of being a good long-term player here. If I am right then you should simply step out and hit some other servers. It might do you some good to see how other servers are run.

Sortitout

eggs said:
big mistake bro
the words u spoke with
and the passion u put into them
didnt seem like a mistake
if it was a mistake you would have stopped early
but a continual defiance.
i dont buy it
i am open to giving you another chance
but some short ass post saying
"uh i um... fucked up sry?"
nah dont cut it

this is a nice poem

Hades

i wasn't there the other night, but looking at Dilla's quote alone requires major apoligations and i didnt see it in that post.

If you do leave punx server and stop posting here, can i have your PP???

Werbung:

Swearengen

Indelible said:
When I was just a baby my mame told me, "Son
Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns"
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die....

Now when I hear that whistle blowin', I hang my head and cry...