PuNx vs KoT

DigitalSword

Yo,

I figure its about time we had PuNx/KoT war since we are all on alot and well we could make it an "event" for our, people(do i daresay, fans?).
Ive been organizing shit like this for starcraft and well If it got attnetion(and it has) why not stamp a anme on it like Punx/Kot Warz and well have a tourney or something? straight up blow the roof off.

Tell me what you guys think...

Swor|)

Werbung:

Dirty

well

It would be good practice for scrimming tactics... The problem is though... I can take on all 5 of you alone, and I aint the best on my team.

j/k guys!

Sounds like fun to me!

medic232

Why scrim?

We all ready know what the outcome will be? So maybe we shouldn't scrim... you guys don't really want "{KoT} SLAUGHTERED!! [PuNx] 30-0" posted on the internet for the world to see do you? And we don't want to lower devient and dirty's self-esteem any lower... you guys really are beautiful on the inside... Hahahaha lets do this!!!! 8)

Deviant

"{KoT} SLAUGHTERED!! [PuNx] 30-0"

Well, atleast you know you'll get rocked....maybe he meant {KoT} slaughters [PuNx], but seeing as he said {KoT} SLAUGHTERED!!" I guess he realizes that PuNx owns KoT.

Puppet

I could be there as a Punx so that KOT has a slight advantage. We wouldn't want them whining in the pub about getting aced by Punx.

Hypnos

So when is the scrim happenin? And is there any way I can spec it? Which leads to another question.....what is HLTV and how does it work? From what I understand it allows an audience to watch a counter strike match, would it be possible for me to use HLTV to watch a punx v. KOT scrim?

DigitalSword

well, i was hoping defender would have crawled out of his hole to tell us when/where, so i dont knwo when this is gonna go down obviously we need to all be on, and i see that both clans have atleast 11members...hmm....better use your scrim match server guys, ours sucks, but yeah an 11 on 11, Muahahahahahaha
or 12on2 even

Cmon somebody punx lets get organized

Sword

PS> Hypnos, indeed HLTv records the game footage, but i am unsure how it works as i ve never used it, it records a sectators view, as he selects the players, and then converts it to an mpeg?
clueless

sword

DigitalSword

umm...

so the post above ours int his thread in whihc defender states you have a cal cofig server up and running isnt wokring anymore? im confused...

digi

Deviant

PuNx CAL MATCH CS 1.5 Server EAST is now LIVE.

I believe it says 1.5. We're in no leagues and don't scrim alot (although we do it a little more often than before). So we don't really have much of a need for one.

medic232

Man.... 12vs12 scrim would be rad but its punx we're talking about.... me and digi should be able to hold are own... I mean I have a harder time shooting a bot then knifing Deviant.... and don't let me get started on puppet. he may be sexy... but.... Acutally I can't think of anything else, still stuck on how he's sexy.... (have i talked enough shit so you little weinners will scrim us, I can keep going?) But you guys can't use your hacks. Cough* sadisitc Cough* Dirty* haha... and if we really need a half decent server to scrim in, why not just close the punx server to the public for 30mins, i don't think anyone will mind, they want us to beat punx more then we do.... and I'll use my joystick to make it easier :p lol :twisted:

Werbung:

Fenire

how bout a saturday night? works best for me

oh um...hmmm i know im forgeting something.......oh!
{KoT} kicks me up!!!!!!!..... nope that wasnt it....

{KoT} - {Fenire} -