Question+Newcomer

hello,
i have a question with the downloads section and the disclaimer

All Files Submitted Here Are Done By An Author With Copyright On The File. (Unless Stated Otherwise)
am i wrong that blizzards license agreement states anything created useing blizzard world editer is property
of blizzard? and All Files Submitted Here Are Done By An Author With Copyright On The File.
im pretty sure the guy submitting all the maps has made none of em.
can someone explain this?

and almost every map in AoS isnt even close to a AoS take Real life for morons for example if thats close to a
AoS and im complaining about it i must be drugged up but im pretty sure im not.

and to post below:
isnt ANYONE moderating the maps section? if so they should move them to proper catagorys otherwise u might as well make one large bin of maps

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

First off, I cannot answer your blizzard question.
Second, if you notice, it is one particular user that does not know where to put his maps so he dumped them in the AoS section.
Third, its AoS. Not AoE.
Fourth, Welcome to Anvil.

Raiju

its folly to give credits to blizz for any modding you do:

1 - Because its already implicit its from wc3, which is a trademark of blizz

2 - in the world editor its stated that blizz dont want to be realtioned with any creations of fans

welcome to the anvil mate

Fladian

what you make is yours. what is compatible with blizzard software still does not make it 'owned' by blizzard. and welcome
[/b]
I never said that it would become propery for Blizzard, if it was directed to me ;)

Jacek

There was discussion 'bout that on wc3s. Result was talk with some blizz guy, who told that models, skins etc. external stuff based off blizzard models must be credited for blizzard. Not if you make something from scratch.

Werbung:

Raiju

But the models are used in 'Warcraft', which is made by Blizzard.[/b]

exactly

what is compatible with blizzard software still does not make it 'owned' by blizzard.[/b]

so-so. what you made form scratch is absolutely yours, but what you made based in warcraft is still a blizz trademark

Not if you make something from scratch.[/b]

afirmative