rate sig/avi please?

Werbung:

Moagrim

Already done your avi so I'll do your new sig:

Nice, I like the movement at the bottom and picture is much clearer now so I'd say 8/10

Xeridanus

Never played ff, i know of some of the characters though, tifa lockhart, cloud, yuffie... umm, thats about all i know about it. oh and something about materia.

Avi: nice snow effect, reallygood 9/10
Sig: theres that girl with the syth again, woot! 8/10, nice colour too.

Fladian

Hmm... I'm not sure what the avatar is about, Alekill but I can't say that I dislike it. Or actually, I am pretty fond of it. The more I look at it, the more I like it. A 7/10 should reflect my opinion well enough.

The signature on the other hand is something that is quite good in my eyes. Maybe it's because I'm fond on dragons, but maybe I just like it in general. Eitherway, a 8/10 should be sufficient.

Xeridanus

yes! i've been wanting to rate yours Flad...

Avi: 5/10, fairly average, not quite good enough for a 6 but i like it.

Sig: 9/10, He made it in word and paint so it's not overly complicated (mind you, complicated is usually better). I think this reflects his personality more then anything anyone else could make. Of course, having never met him in real life, i have no idea.

Fladian

Hmm... I never saw that series.

Just a little general note, I am very fond on my avatar and it is not very likely that I'll change it any time soon, or at all, for that matter.

yes! i've been wanting to rate yours Flad...[/b]
You could've asked...

Sig: 9/10, He made it in word and paint so it's not overly complicated (mind you, complicated is usually better). I think this reflects his personality more then anything anyone else could make. Of course, having never met him in real life, i have no idea.[/b]
I don't have any program to make any "complicated" signature, nor do I desire to have one. I think I showed that I am able to give very reasonable quality with mere standard programs such as that. Not to mention that I'm pretty fond on my signature as well...
As for it reflecting my personality... I don't know. I usually am somewhat more grim than the brightness it shows. Though I must admit that I did say something today that is about the opposite of what I just said. It would be my quote of the day, if today wouldn't be my birthday.
As for meeting me in real life. I am open to meet just about anyone, would they desire to.

To make the post not completely useless, I'll rate the one of Xeridanus. :p

The avatar is quite standard, and I can't say that I haven't seen it enough just yet. Regardless, it remains a nice one and something I am starting to recognize Xeridanus with. When that happens, I usually come to the point that I am starting to recognize people on the forum. Avatars usually aren't something I remember quickly... but when someone would say: "The guy with the Ghoul as avatar," the chances are very likely I'd say Xeridanus. Therefore a 7/10 should be very sufficient.

Admitted that I find it a nice signature, but not something I'd actually wait to keep seeing time after time. Despite it being nice, a 6/10 is the best reflection of my opinion, I regretfully must admit.

Undead_Lives

Hm, Flad's avatar/sig? I'll do it.
Avatar: Nice, nothing too special, though I couldn't see anything else for you so... 6/10
Sig: Well not a lot of work went into it, obviously. Plus it hurts my eyes. 4/10.

Werbung:

Alekill

undead lives

avi: cool pic but still a screen so ima say 6/10
sig: skriK did a good job like always good coloring and placement 8/10