rate sig/avi please?

Moagrim

Ben:

Your Avi is cool,I like Ninjas so I'd give it 7/10
Your sig doesn't have much too it except FF (Which I don't really like) and a graffiti thing which is kinda cool so I'll give it 5/10

Werbung:

Benx_X

Moagrim:

Avi: some cool armor cladded elite orc (best race in wc) 7\10
Sig: pretty big and well worked on and looks cool 8/10

Alekill

well i already rated your avi ben so your new sig i say would be a 5/10 for the sixe of the render and how blurry it is but it has good brushing

Moagrim

My Avatar is an Orc shaman wearing "The Armour of the Ten Storms" so yeah he's an elite.

Alekill:

Your Avi is a bit blurry but I'm guessing it's some kind of grim reaper,which is cool so I think 6/10
Your Sig is anime which,well I'm not too keen on :p good placement and background though,so I'll give it 5/10

Moagrim

Oh,lol your avi looks like some reaper with its hood up untili saw that larger pic,well i have to say the person in your avi is cooler than your sig :).

Xeridanus

Moagrim... i don't particularly like orcs, but that guy is awesome (avi). i shall have to steal his armour... 7/10

as for your sig, since it is of orcs and not undead 6/10. also the colours look a bit off on the far left orc. like he's sick or something.

MeTaL GuArD

Rating Xeridanus. :p
Avi: Nicely bordered talking ghoul(nicely bordered means that it doesnt look like a normal scan), 7.5/10
Sig: i think i shouldnt really rate that. :p

Alekill

metal gaurd
avi looks like a c&p job so 3/10
sig thats just perfection whoever did that must be reeeeeely cool 10/10 :p
but reely i dont think its very good sry metal so 6/10

ps ben i will try and find a render for you since i'm bored :p

Xeridanus

first of all, thanks for the high rating on my avi, second... i really should get rid of that. after all it was just a fad. any suggestions for a sig?

EDIT: sorry, forgot to rate yours MeTaL GuArD, avi: it's screen shot and cut but the content is pretty good. 4.5/10, as for your sig, very very nice. the whole metal and guard themes are present, (the infernal machines are used as defenses on one of the blood elf missions i think), and it was done well so... 8/10

Benx_X

metal gaurd
avi looks like a c&p job so 3/10
sig thats just perfection whoever did that must be reeeeeely cool 10/10 :p
but reely i dont think its very good sry metal so 6/10

ps ben i will try and find a render for you since i'm bored :p
[/b]
thanks but that would probly take awile

Werbung:

Xeridanus

Ben, how come you never rate my avi and sig? twice you've had the oppurtunity but you didn't.

as for alekill's:
Avi: 8.5/10 cos it's probably stolen, like mine :) . No offense, it just looks like somebody else's work.
Sig: It's blue... Anime mini skirt... but nice effect... 7/10