rate sig/avi please?

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Alekill-

Avi: hmmm.... I'd say 5/10, kind of interesting, but not too much so
Sig: 8/10, The color choice is very eye-catching

btw, ben(trs), my Avatar is a picture of Cloud I found and edited a bit. He's like my favorite final fantasy character.... to tell you the truth, I think Tidus is a pansy, but I guess its just cuz he's not a loner like all the other final fantasy main characters. LONERS RULE ALL!!!
... I say that a lot, don't I?

Fladian

I don't have much with Final Fantasy (anymore), probably because I don't have any of the consoles they are on currently.

But regardless of that, I am quite fond on the current avatar of Tenebrae. Maybe it's because of the blue, I don't know, but it just looks good. If I had to give it a rating, something with a 7/10 should be accurate to my opinion.
As for the signature, which is a nice one as well. I haven't used a signature picture for a long time, so I always looked at other people's signatures. I must admit that I am not as fond on the signature than the avatar. Therefore would a 6/10 be an accurate reflection of my opinion.

Would anyone be interested in a title change for this thread?

Moagrim

Yeah,Someone changethe name of this thread to an appropriately named one please.

Anyway....

Fladian your Avi doesn't have much to it but it's original and it kinda defines you on this site so I'll say 8/10
Your Sig is a bit plain perhaps if it had an image in it,it would be better.The quote of the day idea is cool though so I'd say 6/10

MeTaL GuArD

Strange, i was just thinking if Moagrim could post here so i can rate his avi and sig. :p

Moargim:
Avi: The new avatar you have is awesome to me, 9/10
Signature: Not a masterpiece but still better than nothing(like i do :p), 6/10.

Moagrim

Wow I have a fan :p :) My Avatar didn't have as much effort put into it as the sig (I think..?) so I'd give that more credit, ach well...

Metal Guard:
Your Avi is cool I love Dreadnoughts (though I like terminators/Ork Warbosses better) so I would say 8/10
You don't really have a proper sig. but the "How evil..?" was incorporated Into mine so It'll be 5/10

Alekill

flad can you change it to rate sig/avi please?

moagrim i think the avi is pretty cool i like the helmet 6/10
the sig is ok but the thing that i like the most is the font :p i love a cool font 7/10

Alekill

thank you

and your rateing

the avi is cool i like anime so 7/10
and the sid has some awsome clouds and i remember you you said that you made it tiwht pain so 9/10

Benx_X

alekill you cant change the names of your own topics (not sure why) but only me, arkidas and fladian can change titles in this forum, though it would be good if you could change your own topics title and ive already rated yours alekill so no point rating again :p

Undead_Lives

I'm pretty sure you can though.
Actually if you go and edit the very first post and Full Edit, I believe you can edit your title.
EDIT: Cancel that thought :p
Rating for ben:
Avatar: 8/10 quite nice, nothing more to say
Sig 5/10 Not much to say about it, cloud image is really old and fuzzy :p also your other image is really small.

Fladian

alekill you cant change the names of your own topics (not sure why) but only me, arkidas and fladian can change titles in this forum, though it would be good if you could change your own topics title and ive already rated yours alekill so no point rating again :p
[/b]
Indeed. Therefore that I changed it.

I am not too fond on Undead's avatar therefore would a 4/10 reflect my opinion quite good. Unfortunately, I don't have much with his signature, not to mention that I have seen many similar ones over time. Therefore that a 5/10 would be the most accurate rating of my opinion.

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i already rated Ale, so ill rate Fladian.

Fladian:
Avi: i like it, maybe it doesnt have anything out of ordinary but its pleasant to the eye. 8/10
Sig: Except for the quote of the day the rest aint really good. 5/10

Werbung:

Benx_X

I'm pretty sure you can though.
Actually if you go and edit the very first post and Full Edit, I believe you can edit your title.
EDIT: Cancel that thought :p
Rating for ben:
Avatar: 8/10 quite nice, nothing more to say
Sig 5/10 Not much to say about it, cloud image is really old and fuzzy :p also your other image is really small.
[/b]
heh well i dont know how to increase the size either way i dont know what to do with sig but avi is rikimaru of tenchu its a fun game :D