Ratlesnake is out!!

skate4lifern

I just tried rattlesnake after I got the new patch and its actually pretty fun :D but when you're on bravo, its hard cause there's a lot of stupid ppl standing at the top of the steps.....

anyways post here about what you think rattlesnake is like..or is you have any hints, tips, glitches, u wana post.

Werbung:

black_pearl

On topic:
I actually really like it. I agree about the camping guys, but they can be taken out. If you go in the little building deal where you would go up into the tower, you can take them out there if they're down far enough. Otherwise you just gotta get 3 guys and rush it. :D

Off topic:
@n7n -- you're getting really annoying with your meaningless posts.

n7n

Sorry my opinion is meaningless to you, but judging by the topic title, i was assuming this was a thread about rattlesnake.

MooCowMan

I agree with n7n.

Rattle Snake is VERY unbalanced. The side with the tower has a huge upper hand, Any good sniper will take you out the second you step out those 2 big doors. Add 2-3 more snipers aiming at those doors and it's impossible to get out that way. You can always go the 1 and only other way which is usually a mess since you have to get through the mess of boxes, then the one stair case.. and IF you can reach the stairs.. there's a load of people waiting there.. and you get picked off..

Rattle Snake does suck

lol go to youutube and put rattlesnake gliches , theres on glich were u go thru wall and stand on top of the air flying , and its glich not hack pretty cool , im doewnloading game agaiun today , so i can check the map out i hope i can play . bcuz all my games freeze and never let me play

I agree with n7n.

Rattle Snake is VERY unbalanced. The side with the tower has a huge upper hand, Any good sniper will take you out the second you step out those 2 big doors. Add 2-3 more snipers aiming at those doors and it's impossible to get out that way. You can always go the 1 and only other way which is usually a mess since you have to get through the mess of boxes, then the one stair case.. and IF you can reach the stairs.. there's a load of people waiting there.. and you get picked off..

Rattle Snake does suck

lol , ofcourse you can get out . 3 ways . You can go running and then hide under a bush or tree or something

throw a bomb far rom you so they think its a bromb from their team . and lastly go running again when the snipers are loking the other way :D have , fun and ps iv done that on warrock so i dont get caught by airplanes or helicopeters and it works

black_pearl

Sorry my opinion is meaningless to you, but judging by the topic title, i was assuming this was a thread about rattlesnake.
I meant about the part where you said "yay another rattlesnake thread". Of course there's gonna be a lot of threads about rattlesnake right after the patch. Anyway, didn't mean to jump on you.

1_3__3_7

I don't know if its going to be the new "Two Towers" but it's OK I guess, I mean, I don't join a rattlesnake game whenever I see one in the lobby, I prefer Two Towers and Sandhog.

WaKowz

I agree with n7n.

Rattle Snake does suck

I played it for a few hours last night and thought it was pretty balanced. Actually there are towers on both sides, one team(I think its alpha) has tower to snipe the outside field, the other team(bravo) has indoor tower to snipe the messy box area, and snipers on both towers can snipe each other. Bravo can also snipe the snipers in tower from one corner of the messy box area and vice versa.

It only gets unbalanced when one team gets rushed but that's just every map.

MooCowMan

I played it for a few hours last night and thought it was pretty balanced. Actually there are towers on both sides, one team(I think its alpha) has tower to snipe the outside field, the other team(bravo) has indoor tower to snipe the messy box area, and snipers on both towers can snipe each other. Bravo can also snipe the snipers in tower from one corner of the messy box area and vice versa.

It only gets unbalanced when one team gets rushed but that's just every map.

The problem with the "tower" on the one side that over looks the boxes.. is that when you're trying to snipe the other tower, you're vulnerable to get shot from below. I don't know, It may be just me.. but I just don't like Rattle Snake.. I'll stick to my main levels, (Warhead, Junk Flea, Snow Valley and Wave Rider).

Werbung: