Reserve Slot Abuse?

deathgrip

I was going to take this into a Pm but figured it would be better in the forums for all to see. I walked into something that I wasnt paying attention to at the beginning of the map but what it boils down to is one reserve slot player shot another and killed them before the round restart. When the next round restarted they retaliated and shot the other one back and the first one killed them again. The two time dead player did not find this funny from the beginning and words were then directed at each other. I told both of them over the mike to knock it off.

Heres the deal, Reserve slot players gain immunity, it comes automatically with the ability to get in the server when a normal player cannot. This does not give you the right to shoot people, TK, or just be an all around annoyance. Some people have no problem being shot by others at the begining of a map blze and ema do it to me every map, other people might not find it humorous I know for fact if you do it to Puppet you will be banned on the spot. This is like a rock concert if there is an abuse issue and Puppet, Worm or myself receive PM's on someone continuously you will be thrown out with no refund. People without reserve slots are here to enjoy the game and have rights too.

Werbung:

Sortitout

good stuff dg, u should write up a server bill of rights!! lmao :p :D

I'll get u started...

1. you have the right to enjoy goats if your name starts with C

Puppet

JHoliday said:
o fuck yea!, puppet where u at?! imma nade ur punk ass! at the beginning and the end!

You miss me don't you Jayboy? Never thought it would happend did ya?
You need to come play source if you want to nade me. I haven't played on the CZ server in god knows how long. Please, keep the applause down.

As for DG's post, read it and learn. We take reserve slots seriously here. I also hate tk's for fun **cough**curry**cough** or for revenge.

Werbung:

sw@b

good post dg....and to think the kids playin CZ today may be the ones ruling the world tomorrow..../move to alaska