Rippin' Rocket vs Thor's Turbojet

murpo

Rippin' Rocket vs Thor's Turbojet are 2 Exclusive Items for the UK and Germany which you get if you buy the magazine.

I could purchase the magazine and put the codes on here as a competition?

I could keep the codes for my own use?

I could buy more then one magazine / multiple codes?

Werbung:

Harrowed

Thor’s Turbojet outfit looks pretty awesome. I think that those magazines could be available in some Finlands shops too (theres lots of foreigner magazines available)... Which numbers of those magezines include codes?

Comp would be nice too :cool:

Harrowed

murpo said:
Every month they release codes in there magazine for each piece of equipment
Tell me when it starts and I'll check the nearest market :cool: And comp would be still nice, so I don't have to bother :D

V0lt-man

Dude i live in Ukraine so i can only dream about it XD You can buy it for $ or euros and i don't have money even for that magazine (they don't sell them in our country anyway :D )

Oh i hope there's gonna be some contest for them :)

b00sted

I cant wait to have my set... and I would jsut do comp for the mask/jetpack cause that is what most will want and u dont go broke doing so :p

M*A*S*H

b00sted said:
I cant wait to have my set... and I would jsut do comp for the mask/jetpack cause that is what most will want and u dont go broke doing so :p

I don't much care for the actual rocket pack parts of the outfit, having seen them in game. Masks are quite cool, but it's the jacket and holsters I'm looking forward to.

Werbung: