Router Question

Werbung:

Hypnos

Rootworm, Fenire......thanks for making what used to be my post the most popular place in the forums...you guys ROCK!!!! not really, I'm just saying that...well except for Fenire.....he still rocks.

Fenire

prove it??? how bout you disprove it?? if you can (which you cant ) we'll call it my thesis

hypnos this isnt the busiest thread my thread titled "i own the page" is so stop by and check it out

G

Go ahead, copy 'n paste some of the conversation into google's search bar. See what you come up with. Find my words, exactly, on ANY website on the internet, other than this one, and you will have proven your accusations. Until then, you're little more than a gibbering idiot.

You have that certain nothing. You are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a mental midget if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter. Nah, of course you would.

Fenire

that wont prove that your dad isnt telling you what to type just thats its on another site that would only prove that it was typed by someone else

G

My Father has been dead for years. He was killed in a car accident. So, unless I can communicate with the dead, I don't think that's a very real possibility. The content could be from another website, but you've yet to prove that it is. I don't need to disprove it, as I am not the one acusing anyone of copying articles. You really should have some leverage before you back yourself into that kind of a corner, kiddo.

You've got no case.

Fenire

you still havent disproven that your father is telling you what to type. you say he is dead. give me one reason i should believe you.. oh thats right i have no reason to beilive you

G

Fenire, it's Spont, shut up. I highly doubt that he is getting all of this stuff off his dad or off a website. If he is, who cares? I'm sick of reading this ongoing battle between you two because it's fucking dumb. Obviously neither one of you is going to stop, if one of you is proven wrong (which I think has happened already but I'm not siding) you'll just say something stupid because you're to damn stubborn to admit that you're wrong. This is a pointless debate and once mozilla stops being retarded and lets me read the forums (Using explorer right now, don't know my password), I'm just going to delete every post you two put up.

Fenire

aw why spont dont do that ill behave and ill step down just let me keep my spam posts please i beg you oh um does anyone have any chips?? cause if you did you could be my leader!!

imported_SuXoR

Root-

Are you a CCNA or the like? Just curious. It's obvious that you have a fairly decent working knowledge of tcp/ip. I did an internship at a power company and shared a cubicle area with a young guy who had no college degree, but had his CCNA. He was 21 at the time and got paid $70k a year to monitor the firewall (good money in my area). It was a pretty sweet deal for him. He taught me how to bypass the proxy so that I could surf the web without the corporate "big brother's" approval. At any rate, I would like to learn more in the area of networking and security. Right now I use a PII box with linux that serves as my gateway/router. I just irks me that I don't have the knowledge to use it to its full potential.

imported_SuXoR

Fen-

What the hell did you do to root? You can tell me... it's cool. What's that terrible odor in your basement? Does anyone hear that heartbeat? Well, I don't know anything about it. That heartbeat- do you hear it!?!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay okay I admit it. I killed ringworm and buried him under the floor of my basement.

My hands- they're so dirty. The dirt will not come off.

DigitalSword

his name is r00tw0rm u twit, and i know the real truth, fen faked the guys SN and hes been posting to himself just to have someone to talk to.

Fen=Tool

Sword

Werbung:

Fenire

dam you found out sword really i have 2 computers one logged on as root and one as fen and whichever personality (i have 2) is in controll bam i just type