Router Question

Werbung:

DigitalSword

So...

So, lets get this final nail in the coffin....either

A) r00tw0rm is a middle-aged egotistical bastard who intentionally calls a fellow gamer "child" to satisfy his overbearing lust for dominance....

"or"

B) r00tw0rm is really an 18 yr old high-school punk who knows jack-shit but asks his daddy what a router is and likes to waste his life in forums insulting other people over the internet (cause it just doesnt work face to face, right?).

Either way...Tool

Good Day
Swor|)

DigitalSword

=P

Hah...

Swor|) - 1 - WINNER!WINNER!WINNER!WINNER!
Tool(r00t) - 0 - "Assssssshoooooooooooooo" - Meet the Fockers

I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win.....

Deviant

r00tw0rm said:
I have no life because I know this? lol. It makes my living, child. It's my JOB to know this. What do you do for a living?

He didn't say you had no life for knowing that. If you take the context of it, he implied that you have no life for posting an essay, in a gaming forum, to a bunch of people who you will never in your life encounter. Why do you even care what anyone here does for a living? Would you like to know what I do for a living? I'm a student, I don't know shit about computers, but I do know that when I have a steady salary I won't be coming to GAMING forums and try to talk down on people. I appreciated that post about the picture hosting, I really did. If you actually helped people out with your knowledge instead of trying to show repeatedly that you know a lot about your field of work, people might actually be impressed and/or grateful. Instead, we aren't. If you aren't trying to impress us then I really don't know what you are trying to do. If you say prove a point, then what point? We already know you know alot about your field of work. Just trying to understand why a so called working adult takes his time to gloat to a bunch of counterstrike players.

Puppet

Ahh shit, none of us has a life. Hey root. You do know a lot of shit about this stuff, no doubt in my mind. Kudos. You a contractor or you work for some IT org?

Hypnos

rootworm...the point is...I got $30!! I got $30!! Don't you see? No one gives a shit if it's really a router or not. It only matters that it is $10 cheaper than before and now has a $20 rebate!! lol!

Three-way handshakes for ALL!!!!!!!!

G

Find it on Google, you hysterical punching bag. Also, if you insist on using the word "denied", spell it right, you moron.

Werbung: