sensor bar

j1o2x3

the way my room is set out the sensor bar is at 90deg to where i sit, is there an omnidirectional sensor bar?

or even one that swivels?

Werbung:

Ryano

I'm not fully sure what your trying to ask here but just to let you know it doesn't really matter where your sensor bar is positioned and the one you gtet with your wii is the only one available....i think.

killman360

Ryano said:
I'm not fully sure what your trying to ask here but just to let you know it doesn't really matter where your sensor bar is positioned and the one you gtet with your wii is the only one available....i think.

Yes, there are two sensor bar's, The one that come's with the Wii, and a wireless bar. There are none with a design different with the current one's though.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:

Yes, there are two sensor bar's, The one that come's with the Wii, and a wireless bar. There are none with a design different with the current one's though.

There is another that I just remembered now, when you light 2 candles on opposite sides of your tele they can work as sensor bars.

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:

There is another that I just remembered now, when you light 2 candles on opposite sides of your tele they can work as sensor bars.

how does it work from lighting candles this one sounds pretty cool? is this the same one as the wirless one?

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:

how does it work from lighting candles this one sounds pretty cool? is this the same one as the wirless one?

I've tried it man and it works, light two candles on opposite sides of your tele and it just works, dunno how but its really cool:)

Werbung: