sensor bar

Werbung:

giroblade

i wish there was a better sensor cuz the way my room is set up whenever i sit somewhere else to play i have to readjust the sensor in my direction

Ryano

giroblade said:
i wish there was a better sensor cuz the way my room is set up whenever i sit somewhere else to play i have to readjust the sensor in my direction

How about you sit in the 1 place then XD

j1o2x3

thats all well and good ryano, but if you have friends round in a small room have you all got to move round as it becomes your shot.

sometime i move position because im nearer the drinks cabinet ;o)

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
wow the wireless sensor bar sounds cool... that little wire gets in my way lol

IT'S LIKE THAT SMALL!!!

*points to wire*

HOW CAN IT GET IN YOUR WAY!!!
not the size of it.... its hard when you have when you cant put your wii next to your TV because the cord is too short and so your sensor bar cant be next to your tv which makes playing games more difficult

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
wow the wireless sensor bar sounds cool... that little wire gets in my way lol

IT'S LIKE THAT SMALL!!!

*points to wire*

HOW CAN IT GET IN YOUR WAY!!!
not the size of it.... its hard when you have when you cant put your wii next to your TV because the cord is too short and so your sensor bar cant be next to your tv which makes playing games more difficult

oh, well I guess I know what you mean there, but I have no problems with that...

Phillysoul11

ill look again.....but i couldnt find it last time :/
EDIT: i found some... here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_/104-0352127-6261576?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=wireless+sensor

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
ill look again.....but i couldnt find it last time :/
EDIT: i found some... here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_/104-0352127-6261576?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=wireless+sensor

Cool, good to here.

beerbert

i dont really no whats all this is about cuz thesensor bar that comes woth the wii is fine and what are u on about a turning sensor bar that means that half of the time u wont be able to play

Rybo5000

He means the bar doesnt face him!

Erm, there isnt one that sets what you require I'm afraid - you'll just have to move in from of your TV - or is tht not possible

Werbung: