Server Tournament!!!

Open Tournament

• Would be Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would NOT be Inrerested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

keisorsoze

I am in the process of putting together a tournament for anyone who is interested. This would be an open tourney with players drawn out of a hat and would be set up as double elimination points system. I'm almost done with the format, rules and point system and just want to get an idea how many players would be interested.

Werbung:

Fiero

so random players from random clans, Even clanless players? join forces aginst each other....

SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!!! I"M GAME

keisorsoze

Fiero said:
so random players from random clans, Even clanless players? join forces aginst each other....

SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!!! I"M GAME

yes, it's gonna be open to ALL players. It does not matter who you are or how good you play or what clan your in. The players will be picked at random.

Details too follow..........

Ninja Spiral

i think it may be better if we just do a round' robin with the clan members. pick random teams, give each team a day or two to have one practice before we start, get everything set out. if we let anyone in it will just be like cz...im with puppet.

but on the other hand, random people aren't going to sign up cause they have to be part of Punx forums to even know about it, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. :?:

Werbung: