• Would be Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would NOT be Inrerested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Puppet

sw@b said:
im in...and to all the naysayers that put their 2 cents or more in....sthu, if you want a different rule set or only certain people or even a source version or watever else, make your own......

Nah......I dont think so. You shut the hell up instead. I dont take orders well. Seeing as he asked us if we are interested or not then I believe he was expecting people to actually say they are not interested as well.

-=Skully=-

*looks around* getting out of hand in hear.. swab calm your self..

this will give some people that are not in a clan or never been in a clan somewhat of a fealing about scrims and shit so it will be good for all.

Im in buddy

sw@b

Puppet said:
Nah......I dont think so. You shut the hell up instead. I dont take orders well. Seeing as he asked us if we are interested or not then I believe he was expecting people to actually say they are not interested as well.

waznt talking to you unless you said somethin that changed wat keisor wanted to do....alls you said Puppet waz "Sounds like CZ to me, I'm out"...wth brah....no beef from me.....and i apologize for wat i did say anyway...hindsight is 20/20

illusion

1v1 tourney?, thats a lot of damn people now, what would be really cool is if u set up like a bracket like the NCAA tournment, but with more players. There is more then 64 players that are active right?

MeanMugginFool

illusion said:
1v1 tourney?, thats a lot of damn people now, what would be really cool is if u set up like a bracket like the NCAA tournment, but with more players. There is more then 64 players that are active right?
I don't believe it is 1v1, it is 5v5, just your team is randomly selected. So it could be one Punx, one HLC, one 0ne87, and 2 non clan members for example.

Deviant

I'm in.

Ill, fix your fuckin sig, Steelers were the #6 seed, seeing that only 6 teams from each conference make the playoffs....fucktard.

stoned_MONKee

Sounds like a good idea, but work is my life right now, and I never know week to week what I will be working; but I would love to play in an organized setting with some of the regs where we might actually work as a team. GOOD LUCK!

Werbung:

0siris

Puppet said:
Sounds like CZ to me. I'm out

Puppet a.k.a Grumpiest Old Man. Come on man, get in on the fun. I'm sure every1 misses seeing ya around the cz server. I'm def in for this tho, sounds like it could provide some good times.

As for any input..im sure you'll make a solid set-up for things Keis, but I think the selection process is key, maybe even a Cz Draft of some sort would be sweet :) --Like elect some team captains and then pick numbers some how to determine order of selection or even get all the caps together on punx one nite and play out a entire map w/ final scores deciding order. Hope I'm not the last pick :oops:

Lol. Regardless, big ups to Mr. Soze for for takin the time and tryin to make this finally happen! If you want/need any help with gettin it organized drop me a pm, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

Big hug puppet!! <3