• ok.... but something different from the 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no....I like everything as it is

• no... your stupid

• Total voters

cloudzero45

Just wondering if you guys think that the wii should have achievements like the 360 or some type of universal rank or medals... aleast something that you can brag about

Werbung:

cloudzero45

i not talking about a rank for a specfic game... im talking about a universal wii name , where people can check which games you played or what you beaten.... not any boring wii code

cloudzero45

well... if the wii really wanted to they could just make an update featuring some kind of achievements... but the only problem is that, no one is forcing them and they have enough fan as it is so nintendo probably thinks that there is no need
That just want I think

Sousanator

The 360 achievements are what make enjoy 360 games more. I would love if the wii had a similar thing. Too bad Nintendo never saw the greatness of online.

Ryano

Sousanator said:
The 360 achievements are what make enjoy 360 games more. I would love if the wii had a similar thing. Too bad Nintendo never saw the greatness of online.

NIntendo are idiots at online, and they always have been

Werbung:

cloudzero45

Ryano said:
Sousanator said:

NIntendo are idiots at online, and they always have been

lol they truely are.... i hope they get brawl right... i mean they delayed the game for seemless wifi interaction, so that mean there atleast trying to fix it