Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no... your stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryano

cloudzero45 said:
Ryano said:
Sousanator said:
The 360 achievements are what make enjoy 360 games more. I would love if the wii had a similar thing. Too bad Nintendo never saw the greatness of online.

NIntendo are idiots at online, and they always have been

lol they truely are.... i hope they get brawl right... i mean they delayed the game for seemless wifi interaction, so that mean there atleast trying to fix it

If they don't get Brawl right I'll be really really annoyed

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Ryano said:
cloudzero45 said:
Ryano said:
Sousanator said:
The 360 achievements are what make enjoy 360 games more. I would love if the wii had a similar thing. Too bad Nintendo never saw the greatness of online.

NIntendo are idiots at online, and they always have been

lol they truely are.... i hope they get brawl right... i mean they delayed the game for seemless wifi interaction, so that mean there atleast trying to fix it

If they don't get Brawl right I'll be really really annoyed

i dunno some of their wireless games have been really good like mariokart so this could be really good as well and hopefully worth the wait

cloudzero45

Mario cart and Metroid hunters got it good but those are ds games.... I want to see good wii online games... and don't say mario strikers has good online.... the connection and Ping rate is so random... its horrible

Danny

I don't understand the question.. if you mean like a GamerRank or a GamerTag like xbox.. Then No.. I like it the way it is.

killman360

I never really saw the achievement system on the 360 as a really good feature. I have heard rumor's of the same feature going to the PS3, but on the Wii it would be a little pointless, unless they can adapt it to the game's well.......

Danny

cloudzero45 said:
gunners-4-life said:
Rybo5000 said:
It'd be okay, gives games more replay value.
But kinda Xbox copy - the Wii is copied by others, it doesnt copy others

yeah i agree but maybe they can give star points instead

Star points would be cool... its right up nintendo's alley

Yea it is.. I made a thread about Star Points too.. :O

Werbung: