SNARF! SNARF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjastyle

Hello. Tis I, Snarf. For some reason today I decided to visit this website and see if PuNx was still active.. and I see it is. By the looks of it, you guys are playing CS: CZ. I would join your server and play, as I've installed CS over my Christmas break from school cause I got bored.. but I don't have CZ... The only people I remember that are on the clan roster are Defender, Moneyshot, and Sane. Looks like PuNx went under some changes :)

Well, maybe if I find myself a pirated copy of Condition Zero or find some money some where I'll come own you all at it :) hehe later

Werbung:

WoRm5406

If you have installed CS... you have CZ...

So which version did you get??

HL2?

SO... Install it and join!!!

Dont let strange faces stop you from comming around... Besides... maybe they are not starnge faces... maybe they are just different names... :roll:

NOBODY LUVES SNARF!!!

Dirty

sup

whats up bitch!

Its PROCYON.. AKA dirty

welcome back, we will be going source in a few weeks, so stick around... BIOTCH!

G

Well, well, well, if it isn't the flaming idiot who calls himself Snarf. Did you ever get your messenger names back, dumbass? How about your emails? Forum ID's? Website?

http://www.geocities.com/grabncough/

Dumb fuckin' kid.

G

You haven't seen me, idiot. You haven't the foggiest idea who I am.

umm and you make us so want to give a shit.. lol go home little boy, take up masturbating like a good pimple faced teen, and leave the world wide web to the grown ups.

G

umm and you make us so want to give a shit.. lol go home little boy, take up masturbating like a good pimple faced teen, and leave the world wide web to the grown ups.
Seeing as how the post wasn't even directed towards you, why would I give a floating shit if you give a shit or not? And in fact, I am home. But seeing as how you implied that you, being a "grown up", a jobless grown up at that, knows more about the world wide web than I do, would you care to prove your statement? I know I'd sure love to see you try. I could ask some fairly simple questions about computers and the internet, and you could squirm like the little bitch that you are and try to answer them. When you fail, I can post the answer for your dumbass. Also, guessing at someones age is a tactical error. Think you're up for the challenge, you hysterical punching bag?

Puppet

I've got an idea. Let's not make any more attacks on each other without an M4A1 or AK47. Daddy likes to tease. You shouldn't take things so frickin seriously. I can tell you that attacking him will likely get a very negative response from the rest of us because he is considered a friend and a regular at Punx (and fun, much of a pain in the ass as Mikey can be :lol: ). And I gotta tell you......there ain't nothin cooler than a guy who figured out how to get his wife to do the work so that he can stay home and take care of the house and kids. I need tips daddy. Chances are that your profound computer knowledge won't impress daddy or the rest of us. Nice post though, almost profound.

lol, thanks pupet :) I was realy posting because I thought him bringing a personal non clan issue to our forrums was lame, and out of place. but I should have been more polite about it.

you are corect about my calling you a pimple faced teen, I should not have asumed you were any age, regards to that, i am sorry. :(

You are probably right about u knowing more about the internet than me, I started using computers and geting online in '78 with a 110 baud dial up connection.( Im thinking you were still sucking on a tit in '78 but i have been wrong before) but realy could care less about how this thing realy works, I can write html to make my own home page, and ping my network if im feeling realy nifty, but for the most part I dont give much of a shit about Bios, hardware or programing, I pay people do do that for me. other than keeping the home network up so all 3 computers are online, and the printerr and file sharing works I dont need the detaiils. so please save the Quizz at the end of the lesson for someone that cares, or might be impresed.

being a jobless grownup: I was the sole financail provider for a household of 5 when my wife went back to finish her degree. I feel I did a good job paying her tuition and our bills being a high school drop out. Since my wife had finished her dregree, and we didn't feel paying someone $4.25 an hour to raise our children (out of fear they would turn out like you seem to have) I stayed home as she went back to work. it was more than a 50% reduction in our income the 1st and 2nd year, but here it is year 5 and she has exceeded my best by 30k so the hardship was worth it. My job? well its to make shure my kids don't turn out mouthy shits like yourself. Your "The man has to support the famly" atitude is wrong. the bread winner should be the person that can make the most money with the least amount of time away from the famly. I could go back and work 50-60 hours a week for another 80k a year. but whats the point? we don't need the money, and it will never replace the time lost raising my own children. my wife has not had to do laundry in 4 years, and I can count on 1 hand how many times she has had to cook dinner (I have 37 didgets on 1 hand) I will never regret swallowig my pride and becoming a stay at home dad, and taking all the shit from ass backwards thinkers like yourself. Every time my children are complimented on thier behavior, or performance it makes your views irevelant in regards to the reality of the successfull marage (10+years) and famly I have. I did somthing you could never have, its called being a Daddy, not a social norm I know, we should beat our wives, and drink beer, yell at the kids. and MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! some day you might grow up and see that doing what is right for your children, is not the same as what feels good for your ego.

for 4 years after staying home I remodled our old house, 2 new bathrooms, 1 from scratch, new kitchen, 3 new closets. new carpet, paint, deck, landscaping, lights and fans inside. although I did not recive a 1099 at the end of any year, the value of our house went up $50,000 (compaired to the avrage of $16,000 in the neighborhood, I looked it up on the real estate sites I had access to since I took the realestate licencing tests online, recived my licence with the state, and membership as a REALTOR) in the 4 years we lived there with me "not having a job" did I mention cleaning, dishes, laundry, PTA, cub scouts, and diapers? Yeh all that and I still smoke weed fucker. ( I have to admit I didn't toke for the 4 years before since the risk of losing our only income was not worth the buzz, but thank God my wife does not smoke, or require random tests.)

you wern't talking to me? oh shit im sorry! you post in a forrum I am a member of and can post on aswell so in reality, yes you are talking to me, if you didn't need to stroke your pathectic ego by posting your abusive exploits in a public forrum, kept your personal shit to yourself, and atacks on members locked in Pm's where we all could have ignored you, I would not be in your face would I? Go choke on your floating turd son. if you can make room with your foot in your mouth.

oh yeah, Sup Snarf! you must be alright if this fucktard is on about you :)

G

<spank>
Im thinking you were still sucking on a tit in '78 but i have been wrong before
- And you'd be wrong again.

Additionally, the "skills" you mentioned are that of a skillset typicly found in an "elite hacker" frequenting yahoo chat. They're hardly impressive. For someone who's been online so long, you sure don't have a very wide variety of skills. Oh, that's right, you pay someone else to do it. :roll: That begs the question, why bring the subject up, if you don't have the knowledge to back it up? Oh, that's right, your impression was that I was dumb teenager sitting at home researching who won the lastest wrestling drama or looking up home-grown acne treatments. Hoping I was bluffing and your pathetic attempt at technobabble would dazzle me?

One thing I'd like to point out is this nice meta tag found in the source of your "website".

<meta name="generator" content="Created Using Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65">

Sorry, dumbass, using an editor does not make you a webmaster. There's a big difference between actually KNOWING the language, and being able to to point and click your way through the making of a website. You, sir, do not know HTML.

If you'd like me to point out how amature the rest of your "skills" are, let me know.

</spank>

Werbung:

WoRm5406

r00tW0rm...

This all started because I thought I kenw you....

Instead of doing the PC way of saying "I dont think you know me" You said:
"You haven't seen me, idiot. You haven't the foggiest idea who I am."

So... Im not gonna get into a spat with what day and time you were born....

Why not just settle this in a manner fitting CS....

Come to the server and own a bit.... or sit down and zip it....

Just a suggestion....

But... Thanks....

I havent read this much on a thread since the CSS script item...

Status
Not open for further replies.