SNARF! SNARF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviant

fuck off. I'm 20 fuckin years old and if you really are as old as you're making yourself out to be then grow up. Dad flat out said he didn't give a shit about knowing alot about computers. You obviously think you're superior to everyone because you know how to handle computers. I don't know jackshit about computers, I don't care. Try and do half of what Dad does for a living and you might impress someone. This man deserves the outmost respect from everyone for what he's doing. Knowing computers ain't everything man, and yes bringing personnal shit to an online gaming clan forum is fucking pathetic. We don't welcome fucktards like yourself here.

Werbung:
oops got me again big guy, thats a place holder on www.justanotherstayathomedad.com , not a web page dumb ass, it was free from yahoo since I paied for the domain name through them and all I did was fill in the blanks so it didn't say"under construction" . But thanks for taking the time to visit me though!

I never questioned your ability to use the internet, I was meaning more if you SHOULD be using the internet, I didn't mean to confuse you by using terms like "grownups" I should have lowered my expectatations a notch. Again I am sorry for that mistake.

anyhow, im done wasting bandwidth and effort. you win, I bow to your superior internet geekdom, and superior logic in taking a personal issue to a public forrum to stroke your ego.

Satan

wow what is up with all this fucking hostility. All is comotion because snarf probably wooped this guys ass in CS lol.

snarf whats up dude, good to see your back

G

Wow. So many idiots, so little time. Let's address these fine examples of stupidity, to varying degrees, one at a time.

This all started because I thought I kenw you....

Instead of doing the PC way of saying "I dont think you know me" You said:
"You haven't seen me, idiot. You haven't the foggiest idea who I am."

So... Im not gonna get into a spat with what day and time you were born....

Why not just settle this in a manner fitting CS....

Come to the server and own a bit.... or sit down and zip it....
Who the hell is talking to you, dingus?

fuck off. I'm 20 fuckin years old and if you really are as old as you're making yourself out to be then grow up. Dad flat out said he didn't give a shit about knowing alot about computers. You obviously think you're superior to everyone because you know how to handle computers. I don't know jackshit about computers, I don't care. Try and do half of what Dad does for a living and you might impress someone. This man deserves the outmost respect from everyone for what he's doing. Knowing computers ain't everything man, and yes bringing personnal shit to an online gaming clan forum is fucking pathetic. We don't welcome fucktards like yourself here.
Tell me, child. Just what does he do for a living? This man of the year let's his fucking wife work, while he sits at home and plays video games. Wow, what an accomplishment. What a role model.

oops got me again big guy,
*shakes*

thats a place holder on www.justanotherstayathomedad.com , not a web page dumb ass, it was free from yahoo since I paied for the domain name through them and all I did was fill in the blanks so it didn't say"under construction" . But thanks for taking the time to visit me though!
Boy, you really are stupid, aren't you? No, really, you are. In the really, real world...you're so frickin' stupid there exists no possibility you'll ever climb out of your hole of idiocy. Here, let me dumb this down for you. The domain you registered is pointed towards that host, which is at Yahoo.

Powered by Yahoo! Web Hosting. Copyright ©2005 Yahoo, Inc.

Now, that being said, the content of the website was not designed with a text editor, it was designed with Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65.

<meta name="generator" content="Created Using Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65">

Which means, you didn't "make" that website. That also means that you are far to unfamiliar with HTML to design it yourself. Which ultimately means, you're NOT a webmaster.

This shows all of those playing at home how little Daddy actually 'knows' or 'is in the know'. This shows how little Daddy understands. It's ok. Daddy needs this mystical 'man behind the curtain' role he leaches off the Wizard of Oz in order to feel in control of his life. He's fighting a downward spiral. I say, 'downward', not to imply a disaster or suffering - but it really is difficult to get something to spiral 'upwards'. Daddy wants his utopia as he has painted it in his own mind.

Let good 'ol Daddy believe what he needs to.

your still missing somthing here.

you are on about this HTML because I said:

I can write html to make my own home page

from that you attack me saying Im not a webmaster and don't know what I am doing because you found :
www.justanotherstayathomedad.com by looking up my name in a search engine (truly flattered, I dont know if I have been "googled" before)

Untill you mentionet it, I had not made any reference to that link on this site, BECAUSE ITS JUST A PLACE HOLDER SO IT DOES NOT SAY "UNDER CONSTRUCTION". incase you missed the statement in my previous post.

That is not the HTML I was talking about so you are clear on my claims of being able to write with it. The last page I wrote was 12 years ago and I have to admit I did use Netscape composer for most of it. Well it wasn't 1 page I did have about 12 pages I wrote conected through links on my previous home page I evan used Jpg's for a couple links, and had a couple mouse overs that made the mouse pointer turn into a joint!. I regret having not taken the time to find a reasonablely priced hosting service, or taking time to make a new home page sooner. I should have spent more time in the last 3 weeks since regrestering that domain making it more "legit" as to impress you, and others like you with my suppernatural HTML writing powers you clearly have read im my above quoted claim.

but at least you have stoped harassing our new forrum member. My goal has been met. do you feel better about yourself with all your worthless posts? I hope so, it sounds like you might have hurt yourself coming up with things to chastize me about with as shallow and pathectic as your attacks have been at least you tried to be clever and informed. A+ for effort.

As the great Marshal Mathers once said "tell them somthin they don't know about me"

oh and don't mention your mom, I told her I would keep that anal fisting stuff private.

EDIT :GOOD NEWS BRO I did a search and "Congratulations! r00tw0rmlovesthecock.com is available.
" only $4.95 to regrester it for a full year!!!

G

from that you attack me saying Im not a webmaster and don't know what I am doing because you found :
www.justanotherstayathomedad.com by looking up my name in a search engine (truly flattered, I dont know if I have been "googled" before)
Umm... lol. It's in your profile, cyber-dunce.

Untill you mentionet it, I had not made any reference to that link on this site, BECAUSE ITS JUST A PLACE HOLDER SO IT DOES NOT SAY "UNDER CONSTRUCTION". incase you missed the statement in my previous post.
So, now that we know you're liar (see above), got any other idiocy you'd like to inject? I love it.

The last page I wrote was 12 years ago and I have to admit I did use Netscape composer for most of it.
And you're doing it yet again. Thanks for proving my point, you ignorant scatcake.

Well it wasn't 1 page I did have about 12 pages I wrote conected through links on my previous home page I evan used Jpg's for a couple links, and had a couple mouse overs that made the mouse pointer turn into a joint!
Really? You actually linked an image? You actually know what a mouseover is? Wow, you're so hard corps. I'll bet all of the deadbeat dads want to be just like you.

but at least you have stoped harassing our new forrum member. My goal has been met.
Only because the stupid little shit hasn't replied. I assure you, you're not "helping" the matter.

As the great Marshal Mathers once said "tell them somthin they don't know about me"
Alright, how about the fact that you have kids and you're a fucking pot head? Some fucking role model you are, Dad. So, let me get this straight. You're not only winning the man of the year medal for making your wife work, while you dick off at home, but you also smoke pot, probably in front of your kids. Wow, what a fucked up family you must have. Remind me to never let you babysit, cheese dick.

Werbung:

Puppet

Shit. Stop it! Daddy, don't respond. This spam writer is trying to hook you into a bitch-fest. Worm, go to some other clan's web page and challenge them instead. This is a battle that can't be won. STFU and go away. No more fricking quote analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.