Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fusion (MSG-90)

• WTH?!? Just gimme a G36!!!

• Total voters

UnholyReaper

CRITICALNESS AHEAD! 8P

I've been testing the MSG-90 and it really is awesome! It's VERY accurate and isn't that much slower than the SR25. I still prefer the L96A1 but it is a good weapon. It's almost as accurate as the M24 and so I ask, why not MSG-90 instead of SR25? I know SR25 is faster but still isn't that good accuracy wise. Also I've been seeing the SVD being chosen more often. I like it's reticule but the only pro is that it's stronger. The SR25 kills in two shots as well and is nerfed. It has better accuracy. So do people just get SVD for more close quarters combat? It is effective but I still don't understand! :confused:

Werbung:

Jordan B

I would like Layzie77 to shine his sniper expertise apon this thread . It is of my opinion that the m24 reigns supreme . It is SO under-rated . My fav :p

Bostro

Had somebody give me a tip to help out with no-scope sniping.

They put lil white dots on there screen there there retical would be. Practice no-scoping using that lil dot on there screen. After doing this for a while, you will get use to where to shoot with a sniper without using the dot.

Werbung:

Jordan B

BOOM ! HEADSHOT !

Yeah thats why I use the M24 . Because you know If your pointing straight at someone you will hit them . Peace of mind . Lol