Spartan Might Hack

UnholyReaper

I've been seeing him on the leader boards A LOT. CAFAdmin or something is one of his accounts. I got proof of the leader boards and on combatarmsforums.tk he even said he "experiments" with hacks. Ok try it for a week but always using it? I quit hacks a long time ago and that was just to check em.

Werbung:

MrPoog

Spartan? I'm not exactly that knowledgeable as to the identities that may frequent this website, but I know of a spartan that does definately use VIP hacks (opking like crazy) and acts like a 12 year old about it.

MrPoog

He is a 12 year old :p.

Lol, there are some very mature 12 year olds out there. But I mean 12 as in "Lol I did ur mom PWNED lol stop crying baby lol need a shoulder? Nid diaper change lol? You no like my hacks, you leave lol dun cry lil baby is okay" that kind of bullshit.

They think they're all that because, zomg, they pay $20 a month to hold down a button and watch their downloaded "skills" "pwn" everybody else. Pwnage requires skill. And skill doesn't come in zip files.

Noobs.

Ninja

ive never used hacks...although i wanted to try looking up some glitches but never got to it. just best to play the game fair ...but i would like a godmode hack so i cant die because these fags are so annoying sometimes

MrPoog

We all fantasize about some super-hack that could broadcast your threatening statements across the entire game, whilst all of the hackers are caught in some loop of death where their precious k/d ratio is going out the window as they die thousands of times per minute. Then it'd emotionally abuse them and reveal to them just how little in life they really experience - give them a taste of reality. Show them what noobs they really are.

Uber pawnage super hack, man.

Remember the Med and the Poog would be the final words.

Maybe that's just me, you know. But it'd be satisfying to watch all those noobs get pl73498ned like that.

I wish TGS would just get rid of pub, and raise VIP hacks to $40 a month. Then people would question if it was really worth it, and we'd all have smexy legitimacy, and very, VERY few hackers.

Roger117

Lol, there are some very mature 12 year olds out there. But I mean 12 as in "Lol I did ur mom PWNED lol stop crying baby lol need a shoulder? Nid diaper change lol? You no like my hacks, you leave lol dun cry lil baby is okay" that kind of bullshit.

They think they're all that because, zomg, they pay $20 a month to hold down a button and watch their downloaded "skills" "pwn" everybody else. Pwnage requires skill. And skill doesn't come in zip files.

Noobs.

I doubt he is one of them. It was funny how my friend on CA on which I met there thought I was 20. I am in my mid-teenage years.

SPARTANZ77

I've been seeing him on the leader boards A LOT. CAFAdmin or something is one of his accounts. I got proof of the leader boards and on combatarmsforums.tk he even said he "experiments" with hacks. Ok try it for a week but always using it? I quit hacks a long time ago and that was just to check em.

first,get your shit right its xdreamstalker that experiments with hacks on combatarmsforums.tk

maybe get your damn info before before you fucking post

2nd I gave they account away weeks ago and the person changed the password,someone PMed me on combatarmsforums.net saying they wanted the account,Im not responsible for what they did do you not remmember i was giving away the account?

UnholyReaper

first,get your shit right its xdreamstalker that experiments with hacks on combatarmsforums.tk

2nd I gave they account away weeks ago and the person changed the password,someone PMed me on combatarmsforums.net saying they wanted the account,Im not responsible for what they did do you not remmember i was giving away the account?
well really how were we supposed to kno XD! well good luck with that.

I_Rush_You

I hear that a lot. Oh my account got hcked into. Or i gave it away, someone else is using it. Or the "my friend was using it that day, he was the one hacking."

whether you are telling truth or not, its pretty convinient.

SPARTANZ77

I hear that a lot. Oh my account got hcked into. Or i gave it away, someone else is using it. Or the "my friend was using it that day, he was the one hacking."

whether you are telling truth or not, its pretty convinient.

would you like to see the fucking thread were it says im giving away the accounts? here it is dumbfuck

http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?t=1389

thats the thread,also you dont even know me

Jordan B

You're cursing alot , you seem very defensive about it :O . . . . . .

Na , Spartan don't hack guys . He's Legit . On his main anyway :O

Werbung:

sp1res

yea doesnt look like he hacks to be he had a pretty convincing story lol, and by the looks of his signiture he doesnt cus hackers usually have a LOT of money from getting 500 gp for the 50-60 kills they get per game, and a 1.28kdr is defintly reasonable... took me about 4 months to save up mine :)

and kordawg i remember playin wit u earlier, would i happen to be the 1 to call u a "nub" lol!