Star Wars Comes To Wii :D

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
kaitora said:
it sounds like a decent game to be honest, but we already knew a star wars game was coming out.... Lego Starwars: the complete saga
Yeah i heard about that game to..But i dont see it as a "real" starwars game.

Well all the technology they are doing to make this game perfect is incredible...

Werbung:

Danny

Squiddy said:
I would just like to clrify (before any n00bs get excited) that those screenshots are from the PS3/360 version.

Sweet.
I seen the Wii Version yesterday I didn't like it as the PS3/Xbox version :(

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I would just like to clrify (before any n00bs get excited) that those screenshots are from the PS3/360 version.

Sweet.

Why not? Them graphics are awesome...:D
The graphics your seeing are the Xbox version.. The Wii Version looks nothing special..

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:

Sweet.

Why not? Them graphics are awesome...:D
The graphics your seeing are the Xbox version.. The Wii Version looks nothing special..

Yeah I know its the 360 version...btw can I see the Wii pics?

Jailbreak

id heard strong rumours bout this ages ago but this is the first official news, woooooooooo so glad its official!!!!!!!! should be awesome

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
id heard strong rumours bout this ages ago but this is the first official news, woooooooooo so glad its official!!!!!!!! should be awesome

Well there were so many rumours about it that most of us saw it coming, really its about time...

Danny

Ryano said:
Jailbreak said:

Well there were so many rumours about it that most of us saw it coming, really its about time...
Don't see the anticipation for the game though..

Theherolink_1

Hey ryano was talking about the wii pics i wonder if anyone can give me some please...I only hope this game is online(Please nintendo im begging you in my knees please make this game online!!!)

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
Hey ryano was talking about the wii pics i wonder if anyone can give me some please...I only hope this game is online(Please nintendo im begging you in my knees please make this game online!!!)

I found the pics.. just go on any game site and search for em ;)

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Jailbreak said:

Well thats you...me on the other hand am quite excited about this.

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Jailbreak said:

Well thats you...me on the other hand am quite excited about this.
same here !!! Danny , could you send a link where u can see screenshots of the gameplay?? i cant find anything anywhere...

Werbung: