Story Contest

Undead_Lives

Meh, it's alright.
As for your question about progress Flad, I am going to write a story that I wrote a basic outline for a while ago. It shall be good...but I haven't started yet.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I have been searching a few name generators to help me out with some names.

...[/b]
I have recently stumbled upon the holy grail of name creators, it is so simple as well, all it requires is a tiny bit of intelligence. It isn't a program at all, it involves taking existing words and manipulating them to create new ones. I'll give you an example of one I did myself, showing the starting word and the end word.

Incredible -> Incred -> Ecrid

Most involve shortening like that, however you can combine pieces of other words to create new ones, I did this recently but I forget what it is, I have it written down somewhere...

Fladian

Well, it isn't that I have a problem with words or anything. But it was mostly my lack of creativity in names. The Seventh Sanctum is my favorite name generator, but I was searching for some names of specific nations. Though I have an editor for that as well, it is limited to a few hunderd names, which is too little.
But because of that search, I found several name-generators that are surpassing my expectations. Actually, a certain site is giving me all kinds of information I could use in names... unfortunately, it is too much information.

By coincidence, I found a useful language-translator I have been searching for, for some time now. :p

Undead_Lives

If you were talking to me Hunter, you're welcome.
Writer's block? That sucks. I usually listen to a music that will get me in the "mood".
The Seventh Sanctum? Never heard of it. Got an address?

If you were talking to me Hunter, you're welcome.
Writer's block? That sucks. I usually listen to a music that will get me in the "mood".
[/b]
Yes I was talking to you. But after using it I'm kind of sad. I didn't want a character named California Devnver Kelli....
Oh and music doesn't help me write, it helps me play video games though ^_^

Undead_Lives

Oh and music doesn't help me write, it helps me play video games though ^_^[/b]
Haha lol. It depends on the music for me...
I use it mostly to get into a mood. Then, ideas start coming to me, and I shut it off to write.

Fladian

Five and a half page, eh? I'm still stuck on half a page.

Writer's block? That sucks. I usually listen to a music that will get me in the "mood".[/b]
I know all about it... how long have I not been able to produce anything decent?

Music gets me in the mood, but does not often give the inspiration I need to write.

[/b]
The Seventh Sanctum.

Werbung:

Escurial

Wtf. name creator?
That is lame, i usualy come up with names that i find very unfitting for the character. I like it that way. Why would a evil person be born with a name like "Grorgodengogl" or "Rcalangurthar"
He could have been born with the name "John" or "Carl"

Anyway. Got 2 pages full :)