Sup cats

maTt540

Well, im finnaly at this site, so I might as well introduce myself.

I am maTt540, god of shhep, or maTt540 at azeroth (my bnet account). I may not be as gosu and good at resources as some people here, but I do know a thing or 2 and more about triggers, functions of maps, abilities, and have written tutorials on wc3sear.ch about that junk. Im hoping to post some of the maps Im making now at this site. Anyway, Im glad I came to this site (and angry i didnt come earlier) :yay:

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Starting? Bah I don't even know HOW to start. [/b]
Goes double for me. Don't even have the program to LEARN how to start :p
Tenebrae, ya got me this time. But next time I shall be the first to say...
Welcome to Anvil!

Kem Rixen

I took a crack at modeling once...hopefully those "things" will never have to be seen by another human...ever...

Anyways, welcome to Anvil!

maTt540

Anyways....mapper, why'd you pick your name?
[/b]

Accident, meant it to be maTt540, sheep god. Im used to forums where under the name are little things that say like "user, blah blah blah, the grim reaper" things like that.

As for the maTt540 sheep god, my username online in every server (though im mainly in azeroth) is matt540, and sheep god has do to with my former adiction to sheep tags, though I have broken free and have started playing other maps.

Tenebrae

Trogdor??? :/
[/b]

It's an inside joke. If you've gone to homestarrunner.com and looked up the dragon sketch thing... or something like that, it shows this little thing about Trogdor, the Burninator. It's pretty funny, actually.

Benx_X

Well, im finnaly at this site, so I might as well introduce myself.

I am maTt540, god of shhep, or maTt540 at azeroth (my bnet account). I may not be as gosu and good at resources as some people here, but I do know a thing or 2 and more about triggers, functions of maps, abilities, and have written tutorials on wc3sear.ch about that junk. Im hoping to post some of the maps Im making now at this site. Anyway, Im glad I came to this site (and angry i didnt come earlier) :yay:
[/b]

ok cool another one from wc3sear, you should know me i think my username at wc3search is ben_xuereb any way welcome to anvil

Werbung: