Sup cats

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

If I was mod over the off topic I would close all these stupid games or atleast put them inside a non post count gain sub-forum, that should get the posters in them down with atleast 50% :p

Kem Rixen

If I was mod over the off topic I would close all these stupid games or atleast put them inside a non post count gain sub-forum, that should get the posters in them down with atleast 50% :p [/b]
But they don't techinically break any rules, there is no justification for closing them besides your own personal opinion.

Fladian

I'm not too fond on those games either, but I'm sure there are more than enough people who are pretty happy with them. If they would be closed now, sooner or later a new one would appear.

Therefore, I have no real intention to close them. Though I must admit that there is no fun left in the 'Three Word' game, the other games can be a little amusing from time to time, but mostly they're quite dull. Yet, I still post on them... I'm pretty sad, ain't I? :p

ragingspeedhorn

Yes you are Fladian, but heck you are pretty sad even if you wouldent post in those games :)

Ah just a joke, but seriously we should move those spam threads to a "Word Games" subforum to the offtopic where you do not gain post counts and they wouldent be all that apeealing to some people.

Fladian

Perhaps so... when I look at myself, I am mostly posting in those threads because they are in the off-topic section. Not because of anything else in particular...

we should move those spam threads to a "Word Games" subforum to the offtopic where you do not gain post counts and they wouldent be all that apeealing to some people.
[/b]
Then I would make a "number game" what then? :)
I like them though, I do agree with Fladian they..aren't fun o.0
We need a better 'funny things' thread..

P.s what's the Hurt/heal thread? Is that like insult someone and then say something good about them? =/

Werbung: