Supply Cases... >:O

CookieMan

I am very angry face. I bought an SG supply case, and I got... R780, 1-day. My brother got the automatic one with stock, 30-day. I think that supply cases should carry only break-even prizes, such as at least 30 day for the R780 (Which is a terrible piece of sh*t). :mad::mad: R780 SUCKS :mad:

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Yeah... plus if you compare the R780 with the Military shotgun they are the same except that the R870 has a slightly faster fire rate... so you should just shut up and accept it...

spuznick242

yea dont complain just because you got something you didnt want from a supply case...its a gamble every time you get one and if you dont realize its a gamble that more than likely your not going to get what you want then dont even bother with it...

Cyder

I have been VERY VERY lucky with the cases lately (Which I never used to buy.. but thought wtf ) got L96A Super Mag... 30 Day, M4A1 SOP MOD... 30 day...which I freaking love that gun. M4A1 CBQR for 1 day... then a G36 C for 7 days... add a scope and S1... that thing mows em down in CQC......got a few shottys to... but I never use them... I have never been proficiant with shottys....

Eagleman

Ugh I have really bad luck with supply cases. If I never wasted money on cases, I could probably have well over 200,000 GP.

Werbung:

Krishna21

I use shotties, but not in all maps. Places like Snow Valley with huges maps I'll use them once in a while. But in Junk Flea, that's so nooby it shows I can't aim in CQC.

But you're not lucky at all :D

I did my first SG-N supply case, got Spas 12 Stock Gold 90 Days. But I rarely use it cause it makes me a noob. No Offense =P