sweet de_torn round....

Werbung:

EMA

i say get rid of dust d2 italy corruption aztec you know what i'm saying...get rid of those for a day and play all maps that we dont play very often...

Machiavelli

AlphaEMA said:
i say get rid of dust d2 italy corruption aztec you know what i'm saying...get rid of those for a day and play all maps that we dont play very often...

.... You won't have much trouble getting into the server on those days. People don't leave during dust2, corruption, aztec, etc.
But they sure as hell leave during dust, downed, survivor, coldshell, etc.

Puppet

Machiavelli said:
AlphaEMA said:

.... You won't have much trouble getting into the server on those days. People don't leave during dust2, corruption, aztec, etc.
But they sure as hell leave during dust, downed, survivor, coldshell, etc.

Screw em then! Let em leave. It's not like we make money from their presence. I think Ema has a good idea here. We could pick a night a week where admins are responsible for making sure that the "regular" maps don't get any play. It would be fun.

DiLLa

i think we should make it d2 24/7 but only in the mornings ..cuz i have noticed other ppl with full servers but only cuz its d2...

then in the afternoon when the regs come around it could be back to normal

stoned_MONKee

OLD SCHOOL MAPS EVERY MONDAY AFTER 10 !!!!!!! We had old school Monday's for about an hour one night, but it was fun while it lasted.

Maybe we could have another night where we introduce a map; get people downloading/playing new maps. It would be great if we could block people so they have to download it before they join so the server wouldn't lag.

blze

yea, if its possible management wise to have a nite or time where the
same ol' same ol' maps didnt get played that would rock. and yes slick
i am hitting on you, rofl.

Werbung:

The Perv

stoned_MONKee said:
OLD SCHOOL MAPS EVERY MONDAY AFTER 10 !!!!!!! We had old school Monday's for about an hour one night, but it was fun while it lasted.

Maybe we could have another night where we introduce a map; get people downloading/playing new maps. It would be great if we could block people so they have to download it before they join so the server wouldn't lag.

Yah this is a great idea, i'm for it. any type of change is always welcome. i personally am disgusted by office these days, and aztec. ugh.