sweet de_torn round....

Defender

Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:
AlphaEMA said:
i say get rid of dust d2 italy corruption aztec you know what i'm saying...get rid of those for a day and play all maps that we dont play very often...

.... You won't have much trouble getting into the server on those days. People don't leave during dust2, corruption, aztec, etc.
But they sure as hell leave during dust, downed, survivor, coldshell, etc.

Screw em then! Let em leave. It's not like we make money from their presence. I think Ema has a good idea here. We could pick a night a week where admins are responsible for making sure that the "regular" maps don't get any play. It would be fun.

Technically I do make money. Selling reserve slots only works if server is full. I don't profit on the reserve slots but it certainly helps to pay for the server costs which is about $110 a month. I think we have about $60 worth of reserve slots now.

I love some of these other maps but a slow/dead server sucks. You gotta have at least 14 imho to have some fun.

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Yeah, those guys with the reserve slots are really the coolest guys on the server, and we should give them a reward for being so cool. :lol:
I think we should listen more to those reserve guys so we could all be cooler.

DiLLa

um daddy has been specn all day long and all night kinda sucks for the other ppl trying to get in...wish we were still able to handle ppl with immunity

Werbung:

DiLLa

well i wasnt really focusing on just him...there are times when certain ppl need to move there ass off the stacked team that happen to have immunity or they go afk with the bomb while the leftover noobs are trying to find them ..you kno lil things like that