Tell us about youselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1654

Basically, Im getting abit sick and tired of not knowing people who I talk to, so here this thread is!

My age

13, I was born 29th April 1992

My Gender

My parents would have hjad to be stupid to call a girl James, so i guess that makes me a boy . . . At least i think so . . .

My Location

England / Essex / Romford

other

I love violent stuff, but I myself am not violent. On the contrary, I'm very soft with people, never getting into arguements. I dont think ive ever got into an arguement on the internet, because |I think they are nerdish and pointless.

Anyone who cusses someones family is scum of the earth, I mean that, without hesitation. Obviously does not include jokes, or if the other person started the family cusses 1st.

Im bad at running ect, and im chibby, but not fat. Im just a little bit bigger then other people. However, Im not fat as in with my stomach actually round, its just that I can only just see my rib cage if i breath in. I've been starving myself since 2 days ago, only eating abit of toast in morning, and some ice. At end of week i'll stop, or until i can be able to see my bones of my chest without breathing in. If I dont become thin, Ill not eat until I am. Dont worry, guys, I'm not going to become anarezic or starve, I know what I'm doing of.

[/u]currently reading

The outsiders

Thats my personal information about finished. :infernal: Please Layout you stuff in this thread in same sorta way I did.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

You lie when you are saying you havent got into an argument on the internet as I clearly still remember the one you had with me/mini-me/N00bystance/some other people in the CBS channel some months ago ;)

Fladian

I'm not too fond anymore on giving too much private details :p But if it is important for something, feel free to PM or anything similar :p

Take a wild guess. Though the hint is: It's somewhere between the 8 and the 25 :p

Name
For all you need to know, my name online is Fladian. Fladian Lince, if you want to have the full name. Fladian to the general people, Flad to friends, Fladina for the drunk. Outside the internet, I insist on being called 'Ed', though it only has one letter similar to my real name.
Because of a similarity in the name, I often use the name of my idol (yes, idol) as my name when someone asks me my real name. But as long as no one of you decided to come over and try to meet me, it's Fladian, or Flad for you guys :p

People already found that out :p I'm a guy, last time I checked at least.

My location
I'm Dutch... from the Netherlands. I'm a halfblood as well, though I give no importance to that and is best to be forgotten.

I am not proud on where I live and I absolutely don't care about nationalism of other people. Don't feel insulted when I say something bad about a different nation.

Interests
Though my interests changed over time, my general interests lies mostly with 'Radio' and 'girls' (and soccer, for Dutch people) nowadays. Philosophy gets my interest nine of the ten times as well. Before I joined Wc3c (which was already a long time ago) I was a member on a forum that had a section for philosophy. That's the reason why it got most of my attention... not to mention that I am very fond on discussing things in a serious way.
Though many recognize me as a big "spammer", as soon as you get to know me, you'll learn that it could be the opposite if you give me a little room for it. Only fact is that you'll have to survive longer than the average posts from me.

Other
Well, what do you want me to write here? Well, I'll follow your lead, James.
I don't like violent stuff. Actually, I dislike it, and try to avoid it in any possible way. My way of handling people isn't something you can say for sure. Depending on my first impression of the person, I change the way I act to him. Girls are exceptions for me. I'm a sucker when it comes to girls, mostly.

As for arguments. Though I am fond on them, I rarely get any. It's hard to get me mad, and nearly impossible to get me mad on the internet. The only way to get me pissed, or mad is when someone starts insulting the people I care for. But since no one here - as far as I know - knows the people I care for - and I don't intend to explain - I don't think any of such will happen. Unless I start to get fond on any of you idiots. :p
Outside the internet, I rarely get into arguments either. If I do, I usually make short work of it. Like arguments, I rarely get in fights either. The last fight I had... or at least, the last fight I remember, was when I was a kid and about 6 - 7 years old. That's more than ten years ago. Since then, I haven't really made a 'fist' for a reason anymore. Then again, I don't use a 'fist' to fight anymore either :p I am... very agile... especially in my arms and fingers.

I probably won't get too pissed when someone insults my family, since I don't care that much about my family. I never had a good relationship with most, and never will have because I don't see any benefits. I'm a guy of theory, so don't take too much of a heed to that.

I'm bad in running as well, that's because I have "flat feet", meaning that I get tired several times faster than the normal person. I wear special kind of stuff for it. Nothing too special, it isn't noticable (since it's inside the shoe) by anyone else, nor by myself. The only thing I note about it, is that I don't get tired too often with those things in my shoes :p
I'm short. But that's because of my second nationality. People out there just don't get very tall. Like I mentioned a few times, I'm an underweight. Quite an underweight.

I also mentioned once that the avatar I am using has something similar to me. I'm a guy, like I said. I don't got blue eyes like the avatar and I don't got that long hair (anymore). But there is something very similar. :p

ragingspeedhorn

Hmm fladian that second nationality is it those ppl that came from one of those filipene countrys or something that resides in the netherlands? I forgot which country that is but I remember I saw a documentary about it once that back in the 1800's or something they used those people in war etc and allmost "imported" them and never let them go back o_O

Raiju

Age - 15, born in 10/August/1990

Name - José Bento, friends call me Zé or just "saquarero"

Gender - Male

Location - México/Tamaulipas/Viñiáya, but im currently in the capital

Interests - My band, girls, soccer, computer... not necessarily in this order

im too lazy to write mroe about me, but that is the basics

Undead_Lives

My age
My Name
Undead_Lives, UL for short. Tho it might get mixed up with Unsung Legends...lol
My Gender
Dude.
My Location
Canada
other
i say "eh" cause im canadian, eh? :p

Mapmaster-1-bak

might as well add my two cents =/

Name
Mapmaster-1-bak--oh wait did you mean my real name :confused:
Real name
Ben B. (...or is it :troll: )
guy...do you know a sane girl who would call themselves mapmaster? (...the fact that you dont know a sane guy either dont matter :eek: )
....oregon ish...yeah we will go with that

Kem Rixen

I'm 16 years old, my birthday is on March 13th, so I'm nearly 17.

Name:
Online I go by JetPack, Kem Rixen, fishface. In real life my name is Matt.

I live in Massachussetts in the United States of America. Massachussetts is the best state of them all =P

Interests:
Video games, website creation, 60's and 70's Hard Rock (The Who, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc.).

Other:
I love a good arguement, online or in real life, I prefer real life as its far easier to use noticible sarcasm. That said I am a very social person, in classes I do generally quite well but get in trouble a bit for acting out. Its turned into a game for me now, seeing how many people I can distract, or from how far away I can be a distraction. Its really fun, I've gotten to the point that my presence itself without saying or doing anything is a distraction. My favorite time was when I walked past a classroom, not meantioning towards it all or even looking in and managed to pull someone out, then I got in trouble.

I have various amusing phrases that I have to change every now and then because other people copy me. Its really annoying when other people repeat your phrases for a cheap laugh but don't use the correct emotion so it kills it. Overall I have fun, and have been told I'm a fun person to be around by many people. So, thats about it and if anyone knows where I can buy a Superhero cape that would be great because I want to dress up as a Superhero in a few days and escape from class.

Werewulf

Name:Werewulf and Samantha Zeven
Interests:Art,modeling(3d)..um..and..othhr things...cough*
Other:I will not say..seriously...

Fladian

Hmm fladian that second nationality is it those ppl that came from one of those filipene countrys
[/b]
Well, that's not right :p
What I meant has been in the news last year... in the news quite a lot... (world news)

Benx_X

You lie when you are saying you havent got into an argument on the internet as I clearly still remember the one you had with me/mini-me/N00bystance/some other people in the CBS channel some months ago ;)
[/b]
damn and i wasnt there at the time XD

either way here i go
Birthday: 3rd of june 1192
Name:Ben(well obviously)
Intrests:I dont have any main intresets i uasly just do whatever seems good at the time
Other:im to stupid to understand that word j/k lol

Werbung:

Deadly-Tauren

Age--12,soon 13

Name--Deadly-Tauren,SonGogeta

Gender--male

Intrest--Map making,girls,Warcraft,WoW(iam instaling wow when i wrote this :yay: )

Other--I got one big brother(17 old)...aaand...... that was all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.