Tell us about youselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kem Rixen

My location
I'm Dutch... from the Netherlands. I'm a halfblood as well, though I give no importance to that and is best to be forgotten.

I am not proud on where I live and I absolutely don't care about nationalism of other people. Don't feel insulted when I say something bad about a different nation.[/b]
That statement seems very odd as in the United States everyone is generally 3+ nationalities, I happen to be eight! I guess I've just grown accustemed to this sort of thing.

Werbung:

Fladian

It's not as common here. Though two nationalities is very common (especially Turkish and Marrocanian. Sometimes it feels like there are less Dutch than those) here as well, three is quite... rare.

My parents are not Dutch, though I have been born here, grew up here and have no intention of leaving any time soon. Though England and Germany are both nations I'd like to visit some time soon.
If you look at it differently, and research from where you blood exactly comes from - which isn't done much here - then I'm afraid I outclass your 8, JetPack =) But like I said, I'm Dutch, and I don't care the slightest about any other nationalities.

Undead_Lives

Aww...thats too bad. Oh well I respect privacy.
If your not going to give any info tho, you really shouldn't waste a post saying so.

Raiju

HEY YOU FLAD AND WULF

no ofense, but it seems that australia (yeah, all those xenofobists) and the netherlands got a serious problem with descendence

i dont think it is something important if youre not pure mexican or somewhat, none of us are pure, at least here coz we were colonized (australia was too so i dont see why all this xenofobia)

im giving a fuk if you are half dutch or half german, half arab or half chinese, this dont makes you better/worse than anyone

and another thing, this hasnt been proved, but osme scientists believe that the strong genes are born with the miscigenation. what means that how much more "blended" your race is the stronger it is

Werewulf

xenofobists?
xenofobia?
descendence?
miscigenation?
???
wtf?
??
my little toe nails loops like the letter "U" and goes into my toe....

Raiju

samantha youre so confusing when you post....

xenofobia = in a rough translation, fear/hate of strangers, foreign people

sorry for the bad english, "miscigenation" is "miscigenación" which means something like "mix of gens"
"descendence" means that, ugh, if your grandfather was dutch, them you have a dutch descendence got it?

Werewulf

oh i c now..my post are confusing? hrm..i really gotta stop thinkin too much to myself when i post.
I c, australias not bad...but well yeah...some people hate foreign people but not many, not as large as someother countries i know.

Fladian

no ofense, but it seems that australia (yeah, all those xenofobists) and the netherlands got a serious problem with descendence[/b]
I'm not familiar with the word "descendence", nor is dictionary.com ;)
"descendence" means that, ugh, if your grandfather was dutch, them you have a dutch descendence got it?[/b]
Got it. What would the problem be then?

im giving a fuk if you are half dutch or half german, half arab or half chinese, this dont makes you better/worse than anyone
[/b]
Racism is big here. It is probably the biggest thing around here. Especially (half) Turkish and Marrocanian's are not really liked here, because of the many crimes.
I don't really care much about it either, but unfortunately, more than 80% of the people here do care.

james1654

Age--12,soon 13

Name--Deadly-Tauren,SonGogeta

Gender--male

Intrest--Map making,girls,Warcraft,WoW(iam instaling wow when i wrote this :yay: )

Other--I got one big brother(17 old)...aaand...... that was all ;)
[/b]

awwww!! hes only a little nipper! hes the baby-kins, incy, wincy, little boy of us. Lets all give the little boy a pat on the head!

Btw, ragingspeedhorn, that only started cos u was cussing my country saying that britain didn't do anything in the war. Well, its a whole lot more then you can say if you was one of them helpless europeon countrys that got invaded in a couple of seconds. Britain took on the full force of germany, and fought them off, and was trying to save europes damn ass at the start of the war. Okay, without russia, and America, we would have lost. But at least Britain did everything in its power to defend its country and europe, even though Our main city, London, was getting blown the sh*t out of and our docks and stuff was taking a beating. At the start of the war, Britain had imediatly rushed to help its allies, and almost lost 200,000 people, its entire army, which almost ended up getting masacred on the beach, but then, hundreeads of civilians drove their boats accross the channel, and in a huge act of heroism and patrioism, many of the ships in british south docks and harbours went to evacuate them. And ww1 , Britain was not the one being invaded, but helped its allies, whereas spain and other allies of france and russia just sat there. Britain went out to help, as soon as belgium, yes, belgium, the small little country, was invaded.

So next time you say something about something, put abit of thought into it; so you dont get proved wrong like an idiot.

p.s: just edited to say: Fladian, you said that you was a boy but had somit to do with avitar? Ive got a question for you then. What did you used to be? lol :D

ragingspeedhorn

Btw, ragingspeedhorn, that only started cos u was cussing my country saying that britain didn't do anything in the war. Well, its a whole lot more then you can say if you was one of them helpless europeon countrys that got invaded in a couple of seconds. Britain took on the full force of germany, and fought them off, and was trying to save europes damn ass at the start of the war. Okay, without russia, and America, we would have lost. But at least Britain did everything in its power to defend its country and europe, even though Our main city, London, was getting blown the sh*t out of and our docks and stuff was taking a beating. At the start of the war, Britain had imediatly rushed to help its allies, and almost lost 200,000 people, its entire army, which almost ended up getting masacred on the beach, but then, hundreeads of civilians drove their boats accross the channel, and in a huge act of heroism and patrioism, many of the ships in british south docks and harbours went to evacuate them. And ww1 , Britain was not the one being invaded, but helped its allies, whereas spain and other allies of france and russia just sat there. Britain went out to help, as soon as belgium, yes, belgium, the small little country, was invaded.

So next time you say something about something, put abit of thought into it; so you dont get proved wrong like an idiot.
p.s: just edited to say: Fladian, you said that you was a boy but had somit to do with avitar? Ive got a question for you then. What did you used to be? lol :D
[/b]

I didnt say britain did nothing you little piece of... You are twisting this, now lets hear what really happened shall we? YOU came and was annoying once again like any other day, pouring out stupid shit in large amounts as usually. I were trying to ignore your idiocy and keep conversation going with the others in the chat room. THEN you started talking about WW2 for some unknown reason and stating the heroic deeds of England and how you were the saviours of the world and you were the only ones doing anything in that war. I didnt really care much mostly because I knew that it was right that Denmark didnt do anything but that had its reasons, for one that at that time our population were less than 4 million people and our army was close to none existing. Well anyways then you started being racist towards the diferent countrys, stating you oppinion about everything non english, talking shit about for one my own country and also bashing Poland and the US to name a few. I then was trying to get the fact into your ignorant little head that England wasent the big world saviours and it got alot of help from both Russian an the US but as your iq drops below 40 ofcourse you couldent understand that and started talking more shit about the rest of us and how our countrys were completely shit and you hated this and that, bla bla bla. In the end Mini-Me for one got enough of your stupid shit and banned you from the channel where after (thank the gods) you left the clan whispering curses to him.

So to qoute you, next time you say something about something, put abit of thought into it; so you dont get proved wrong like an idiot.

ragingspeedhorn

I didnt want to pull this conversation up from the grave but merely responded to his hostile post towards me and my friends.

But yes these kinds of things shouldent be discussed really so I'd suggest Arkidas to lock the thread or something like that.

Werbung:

Fladian

Lol.
No, not necessarily look-wise.

Raging, James, (Raging James, sounds quite well, don't you agree?) let me ask this at the start: 'How did the subject of World Wars come up?' World Wars are a past memory and for everyone, quickly forgotten as it gave more pain than anything else. If it gave anything else, for that matter. Wars only take, they never give.
That Britain had a role to be 'proud of' is nice and I (more or less) appreciate their efforts, since the Netherlands had been "invaded" as well. But years has passed, and I, for one, never saw the war. I'm too young to have experienced anything with it, except the facts from history books and the information that was told to me by Elders. Eitherway, if you're proud on what Britain did, then congratulations. I got in a fight at Wc3 Campaigns by saying publicly that I hate the French. Despite them taking it badly, or at least, exxageratingly bad, no one mentioned anything about the World War. Having respect for the people who fought, died or were the victim - in the end, there was never a victorious side - there, it should never be brought up in discussion, especially for something like this.

Btw, ragingspeedhorn, that only started cos u was cussing my country saying that britain didn't do anything in the war.
When did he say that? Out of haste I might have missed a couple of things, but I don't think I miss something like that all that easily. Even though I don't give a thing about nationality and could care less about nationalism, I don't miss such things all that quick.

Britain took on the full force of germany, and fought them off, and was trying to save europes damn ass at the start of the war.
That's true, and I respect the effort of Britain. But despite of what Germany might have 'destroyed', they also did a number of good things that must be remembered as well. Unfortunately, the good things of such a horrible situation are often overlooked. Which is, of course, understandable, but saying only the bad things about Germany goes a little far for me. Of all nations in the world, Germany is, and will probably always be one of my favorites, despite the sportive hate of the Dutch against the Germans.

But at least Britain did everything in its power to defend its country and europe,
Who says others didn't want to help? Perhaps they would like to help, but couldn't. Like Raging already said, Denmark already had a problem with population. Perhaps they would be willing to help, but losing more men on the battlefield wouldn't help anyone.

even though Our main city, London, was getting blown the sh*t out of and our docks and stuff was taking a beating.
They could have expected it. Let's take it simple, you get hit. Don't you hit back? Or are you going to keep pointing at the person who've hit you until he stops? This is the exact same situation, they are being attacked, meaning that the "attacker" would become the greatest treat. But it is likely that they have thought that Britain was the best target to do as well, since it is one heck of a lot closer than America.

At the start of the war, Britain had imediatly rushed to help its allies,
They didn't have a choice. Would they have waited for too long it would be only logical that they'd get invaded them selves as well. I mean, when everything around you was being invaded, why would they be an exception?
Self defense is an option as well. But of course, such things are never mentioned.

and almost lost 200,000 people,
My respect for the dead, but so what? 200,000 people from Britain, but have you thought how many 'innoccent' people might have died in other nations? They did not ask to be invaded.

And ww1 , Britain was not the one being invaded, but helped its allies, whereas spain and other allies of france and russia just sat there.
As I recall... they had one heck of a good reason for not doing anything, unfortunately, I don't know too much about the first World War. Though I know most facts of it, I don't dare to go into details.

Britain went out to help, as soon as belgium, yes, belgium, the small little country, was invaded.
When a treat comes too close, it is not only logical that you prepare yourselves, or "help" in this case. Maybe it was because they were willing to help with only friendly intentions, but those intentions are rare.

You are twisting this,
Then what is what you really said that triggered this discussion? Twisting is one thing, but going into details of a certain sentence is something else. At Wc3 Campaigns, Decadence was good in such things, picking out the minor details and start an entire discussion about it. I can do such things too, but don't do it very often.

I were trying to ignore your idiocy and keep conversation going with the others in the chat room. THEN you started talking about WW2 for some unknown reason
Mind if someone gives me an exact explanation?

and stating the heroic deeds of England and how you were the saviours of the world and you were the only ones doing anything in that war.
Normally, something like that is triggered by someone, something or anything that is said.

Well anyways then you started being racist towards the diferent countrys, stating you oppinion about everything non english, talking shit about for one my own country and also bashing Poland and the US to name a few.
As example...?

but as your iq drops below 40 ofcourse you couldent understand that and started talking more shit about the rest of us and how our countrys were completely shit and you hated this and that, bla bla bla.
Before anything else, I don't care a thing about the chatbox. As a matter of fact, it won't get my supportive vote for it. Whatever people say there - until a certain limit - is beyond me, but what is said here is not immediately appreciated by me. Stating things about the World War is a sensitive spot for an amount of people. Not necessarily me, despite that I have respect for the dead and those who fought in the war, would they be English, American, Polish, Frisian, Icelandics, or the Germans them selves, I have respect for everyone who fought there. But that it is a sensitive spot for an amount of people is a hard fact. But to get back where I was before I stated my respects, what you are giving here are plain insults Raging, I, for one, don't like that... no, I really don't like that.

To quote both of you a bit now: "Next time you say something about something, put abit of thought into it."

Anyway like Werewulf already said, "um..can we not get racist or countreist or watevr its called plz?", though I barely understood what she said, I got the point :p I suggest that you listen to her as well, as her words are the wisest of both of you at the moment.
What goes around in the chatroom should not leave it, unless it be one heck of a postive thing, which I doubt. Chatting rooms at forums - which don't involve modding anymore - usually aren't too postive nowadays.
Locking this thread gets two sides from me. At the one side, I suggest it be locked so this could not go on any longer, though on the other side, I am willing to listen to James' side of the story as well. I am not intending to see anything like this again. Would something like this happen again, I'll step back in with some different words than I use now. It's just that I can't concentrate on a single subject on the forum here right now. Despite giving the constant excuse of being busy - which is true - it is also the fact that I am studying - as in, reading - in the mean time that I type, so quickly losing my sense of interest.

Therefore...
James, if you are so proud on what England did, congratulations with it. Though there is nothing, no one in this world that can stop a war that big on its own. Not the US, not Russia and definitely not Britain. If you are willing to continue this, in any way you want, create a thread about it in the off-topic section, or write a story about it in the Stories Galore forum.

Raging, I understand your post, but such things can also be handled by PM's. Though that counts for both of you.

Don't keep me from studying just for a post like this. Thank you.
-Fladian

EDIT: Hmm... my quotes aren't working for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.