Tell us about youselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingspeedhorn

Yes I dont like James and no I am not gonna discuss this further. What is clear now is that I have my grudges towards james and he has his towards me, the end. I dont want to waste my time discusing something anylonger with a person which my respect for lies at a very small place.

Goodbye.

Werbung:

VGsatomi

Hello.

I was born and raised in the USA, and am of Norwegian descent. 27 years old. Also lived in Korea, Japan, Iraq and Kuwait and soon China. Interests are language, art, video/computer games and story writing. I have a science fiction novel published with a second in the works. Recently graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in East Asian studies. My previous jobs include US military and some limited middle school teaching.

I love wc3 mainly because of the world editor...its essentially a "build your own video game" editor, which I find to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. My other screen name is Clef_san, which I mainly my pen name and only use for non-gaming/anime related sites and forums.

Pleased to meet you all.
-VGsatomi

SeasonsOfLove

I'm 16 years old, from the USA. I'm Jewish, so I'm basically of Eastern European descent (my family immigrated to the USA about 3 generations back. I live in Northren Virginia, near Washington, D.C. I go to one of the best public high schools in the country (probably the best, actually, except that it's a magnet school).

I can't mod War3 at all, but I enjoy playing it, usually. I'm in Clan TDG (The Dude's Guild, one of the longest-lasting mapmaking clans). BGBkstroke is my username pretty much everywhere, in fact. Except Bnet, where my username is SeasonsOfLove on Azeroth, and BGBkstroke on West and Europe (when I get on those)

Pleased to meet you too, VG. Keep up the good work on wc3sear.ch

Raiju

Racism is big here. It is probably the biggest thing around here. Especially (half) Turkish and Marrocanian's are not really liked here, because of the many crimes.
I don't really care much about it either, but unfortunately, more than 80% of the people here do care.
[/b]

thats the whole problem, thats why you care so much about being "half-blooded". like i said, there is nothing special/bad on it

Fladian

I don't care much about being a half blood. Would there be something to care about it, then it is the fact that I can't get as tall as I would like to, and I am always mistaked for 'Chinese' than anything else, which gets annoying after about ten years.

MeTaL GuArD

Sry for resurrecting the thing about rsh/james, though i dont like james either. I met him once on battle.net, the way he was acting is really the one that i dont approve.(like showing off, saying he will rule all and stuff, and leaving after that)

And my identity is told in the true identity thread.

Raiju

Thread necromancy pal! You could make a "Blame James Thread", but dont do necromancy again, its against the rules =/

but, aw crap, he is not very sociable, the little punk

N00byStance

Yeah, I remember it... And that our talk (the truth is that james talked with all 3 of us - Mini-me, rsh, and me at once). I remember that from UK topic went to other European countries, also our fatherlands. As I remember james once said that Poland sucked hard in this war... I suggest this lecture for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_WWII
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1939-1945)
Don't try to insult citizens of countries you don't know a single thing about and simply don't spoof yourself by your ignorance. Poland was, is and will be forever.

~N00byStance

Werbung:

Fladian

Uh-huh, right.
I don't really see the use anymore of this thread, except scolding James. Therefore, I'll close this thread. If anyone disagrees with the decision, feel free to PM me and I'll open it.

But for the time being...
-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.