Temperamental Wii

sear69

I was just wondering if any one else had had problems with the Wii and the discs? I put one in mine yesterday and the Wii just would not work it, I took the disc out and it had the smallest mark on it ever, it is a brand new disc, I wiped it completely clean and then it was fine. I have lots of games on the PS2 and PS1 that are in much worse condition and have never had problems with them. Is it my Wii being playing up or are they very sensitive to the slightest flaw or bit of dirt/dust and stuff?

Werbung:

Pythorne

sear69 said:
I was just wondering if any one else had had problems with the Wii and the discs? I put one in mine yesterday and the Wii just would not work it, I took the disc out and it had the smallest mark on it ever, it is a brand new disc, I wiped it completely clean and then it was fine. I have lots of games on the PS2 and PS1 that are in much worse condition and have never had problems with them. Is it my Wii being playing up or are they very sensitive to the slightest flaw or bit of dirt/dust and stuff?

It happened to me once i believe, but its not a big problem. Just do the clasical troubleshoot steps. Unplug everything and plug everything again. There could be a possibility that you were putting the disk in backwards? May i ask what game it was?

Gdog

yea, my hp game is having the exact same problem. I put it in, and it refuses to read it. The disc is in absolutely perfect condition!

Quinn

Gdog said:
yea, my hp game is having the exact same problem. I put it in, and it refuses to read it. The disc is in absolutely perfect condition!

My rented copy of Trauma Center did that

Pythorne

Quinn said:
Gdog said:

My rented copy of Trauma Center did that

For some reason i always have problems with my rented games. Some don't work and some just keep shuting off. I rented NBA 2K7 and it just wouldnt load. I guess i could rent a wii game cause it would be pretty new. Im gona try and rent strikers tommorow. hope it doesnt screw up.

Werbung: