Tenebrae- Grounded

Tenebrae

I'm dissapointed to announce that my access to the computer has been restricted to weekends only, because of my current grades in school. This means that I won't be able to work on any GTW skins or drawings or my Forgotten Realms Campaign except for on Friday's and Saturday's. This will probably go on until either my grades get back up, or the end of the school year (or the end of the summer if my parents feel like grounding me then too).

So, yeah, I'm gonna' be on a lot less. 'Till then, c ya'll later... :(

Werbung:

maTt540

Ouch.

I memorize everything once I see it so I never have this problem.

However, some people arn't like me.

Im sorry. Hope you get your grades up soon!

Ahh man :(

Well...argh...YOU BETTER GET YOUR GRADES UP MISTER! :|

We'll be waiting for you...

(Ps. Escape while you can, once they unground you and once the addiction comes back, you are doomed again, just like we are!! :p)

Fladian

Go to a friend's place, and use that way to get online. No big problem... or rather, if you're grounded, use the school computer. There are more than enough ways to avoid being home.
If I don't have access to internet at home, I'll stay at a friend... or at school. If those are all out of the question, then... well, my cell-phone has internet too. :p

Besides, your grades can't be much worse than mine a few months ago. I managed to get them a bit on track again (nothing to be proud of, still) but that also means, if someone like me is able to do something like that, there is no reason why others can't either. Especially considering I make most tests with only common sense. :p

Werewulf

my dad hasnt for giving me yet to allow me to have the net on my comp so at least yours can be redeemed, sorry ta hear that, you make great models.

Fladian

You people have nazi parents, taking away computer access over bad grades. Mine couldent care less about my grades...
[/b]
I think some parents are quite worried because of the finance. If I have to redo this year, not only do I miss about 250 Euro a month, but also they would have to pay an extra 1,000 Euro, excluding the prices of my school books.
Some people are bound to pay more, but I think I made my point. It's a lot... better to avoid it than to pay, don't you agree?

I surely don't want to pay it. I'm broke as it is already... okay, almost. I'm still able to treat someone with some kind of snack.

Moagrim

It's free in the UK too,do u go to some sorta private scholl,fladian?

sorry to hear bout u gettin grounded,tenebrae,i was grounded for two weeks recently and just managed to persuade my mum to let me on the PC by sayin:"If u don't let me on msn to talk to my friends about it all my anger will bottle up" :) It worked.

Fladian

No, Moagrim, I'm in College.

There is no real reason for my parents to stop me for getting to my computer. I am the only one who decides over that after all... if I can't get on here, then I'll do it elsewhere.
After my right arm has been... what it was that time ago, I know my limit and I know what I can do better than anyone else. Therefore, I don't really listen to such things. :p

Moagrim

Lol i think college is free in scotland too :p thats unlucky for you.

It's extremely rare for me to get banned from my computer,too.It's just that it was extremely unusual circumstances that i was getting grounded for,so the punishment had to be worse(although it wasnt :) )

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, all schools are quite expensive here.

Like I said, banning me from my computer is quite useless. But now I think of it, I don't think any kind of punishment will really work on me anymore. The worst kind of punishment you could give me is probably a break up of friends and me, or a direct rejection or something. But I don't believe my parents are able to do any of those things. :p Not to mention that they don't even know half of the people I like to hang out with... even though they did meet one of them yesterday.
Besides those two, I don't think they can really do anything to me. When they'd ground me, I don't think you could count it as much as a punishment. It's just that I happen to be much out lately, but I tend to be home more often than that I am somewhere else. :p That's just... me.