The corrupted wish game!

mrman226

He does, but ten the kids in that orphanage team up later in life and take over the world

I wish m teachers at school wouldn't be such asses (On St. Patricks day we weren't allowed to pinch anyone, and on April Fools day, we weren't allowed to prank someone unless our prank was approved by the teachers first. The list of words we cannot say: All the curse words, even the ones in the Bible, stupid, butt, jerk, shut up, crap, suck, fart, and pee.

Werbung:

jellyome

You wish your teachers at school wouldn't be such asses (On St. Patricks day we weren't allowed to pinch anyone, and on April Fools day, we weren't allowed to prank someone unless our prank was approved by the teachers first. The list of words we cannot say: All the curse words, even the ones in the Bible, stupid, butt, jerk, shut up, crap, suck, fart, and pee.

Then the school system is usless and everyone dies

If einstine came up with the therory that only 2 % of the population will only answer his question correctly, why did i get it right?

mrman226

That's not really a wish, so it breaks the rules of this game and you are banned (paradox ensues because you banned me)

I wish my grass would grow

jellyome

That was a wish / retorical question, and your grass will not grow, as you have got no were to put the grass

I am going to be rich one day

mrman226

Granted. Friday is now a weekday. But... people start taking Thursday off, and it eventually becomes a weekend too. Then people starte taking Wednesday off too, and it continues until there is no work time left, and nothing ever is created, and the whole economy comes to a screeching halt, and you get fired.

I wish my pig, Bacon would talk to me, instead of just squeaking.

jellyome

Your wish is granted. You find out your pig is fench.

You speak french and it french ask "Do you speak french", the pig says nothing.
You look like a fool.
You ask him again
He says nothing
Again and again
You have a rage and hit the pig and he starts yelling "we we we" in english is agrement

I wish i was a hackor

mrman226

You are already, but accidentally, one of your own virus' hacks into your computer an destroys it

I wish my dog wouldn't get older

mrman226

You are. But you don't have enough money to buy anything else that is the best

I wish I had a bunny named either Nibbles or Bun-Bun

Werbung:

mrman226

more people do, but they start spamming up the thread

I wish I had a turtle, bunny, or kitten that is invincible to everything and old age, but is still nice